update on GP Test/EQ blend and injectable Dbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update on GP Test/EQ blend and injectable Dbol

i just wanted to drop a quick update about how good i feel. i am truly at my all time biggest right now and i cant express how happy that makes me haha. i've weighed this much on the scale before, but as i'm sure many of you know, the scale and the mirror are two different things.

i've been consistently working hard for almost all of this cycle. there were a few wks that i feel i slacked some due to personal problems. what can i say. life donest stop throwing us curve balls when we go on cycle. hell, sometimes, it seems like my problems can get even a little worse when they are compounded by the neglect that can go along with the OCD nature of the extreme lifestyle we live. anyway, i had some life issues that i had to work through. i still ate most of my meals and i never missed my training. at this point, things have been stable again for a good long stretch. my goal with this cycle has been to add mass and bring up my weak points. i've been getting creative with my training and pushing down as much food as i can. my point is, i have worked hard. as a result, i am much closer to my goals. i want to be 8-10 lbs heavier on stage next june. i went from comfortably wearing loose fitting 2x tshirts, to stretching them out some 15 wks later. i've added about 15-18 lbs(morning weight) and can still see abs. i added the first 10 lbs quickly. over time, this weight has become more solid and dense looking. strength is very high, though i've focused more on a higher rep range with the heaviest weight i can handle, filling the muscle with blood vs going for low low reps for an all out effort.

gains are still coming, so i think i will increase my food some and continue on for a little longer. maybe in about a month, i'll take a break to let my body rest for the hormonal pounding i've been putting on it. i've gotten blood work done and am scheduled to get checked again at the end of jan.

i cant speak highly enough about my experience with this blend and with the injectable dbol. if anyone has any questions about this gear, or about my training and diet, i'd be happy to talk about it
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

sam thats great bro im glad to hear it worked out for you when you started i remember people saying stay away from blends but sounds like they work great and you really have me interested in the injectable d-bol i'm a big d'bol fan I have taken it with almost all my cycles and I take it here and there sometimes when im not cycling just to feel that boost in the gym.your running 50mgs a shot on the d-bol or did you up it or did you lower it thats what im curious about let me know how your running that I would amagine ed atleast 50mgs.But i'm glad to hear it worked out for you any blood pressure problems from the injectable d-bol i'm suseptable to my blood pressure shooting up when I take alot of d-bol.
    GOOD LUCK GETTING BIG
    BIGMURPH

Comment

Alright big sam. U got me really pumped about my next cycle. Gonna be running this blend @ 1.5ml e4d for 15 weeks. Cant wait

Glad its working out for u bro. Good luck till june
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Yes Sam, I am interested a little more in your training as my next cycle will be Test, Eq, (or Deca) DBol most likely. Looking for size. Did the heavy weights low reps all summer, now concentrating more on volume. Where are you as far as amount of sets, reps, days for each body part and how heavy. Also are you doing forced reps, negatives? Thanks in advance.
        sigpic

Comment

What are you dosing the test / EQ blend at? I'm finishing my first cycle of 500mg test c every week and kick started it with 50mg of dbol for five weeks. I want to do a cutting cycle next go around and was thinking of doing the test / EQ blend twice a week for 400 mg each (16 to 20 weeks), with a 4 week tbol kickstart. Whatcha think?
          sam1976
          Last edited by sam1976; 12-20-2012, 11:24 PM.

Comment

This sounds like a very productive cycle for you. I'm glad to see you getting solid results here.

Comment

Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
              What are you dosing the test / EQ blend at? I'm finishing my first cycle of 500mg test c every week and kick started it with 50mg of dbol for five weeks. I want to do a cutting cycle next go around and was thinking of doing the test / EQ blend twice a week for 400 mg each (16 to 20 weeks), with a 4 week tbol kickstart. Whatcha think?
              that sounds good. i might up it a little, like 2.5cc per wk, bringing you to 500 and 500. because it is only your second cycle, i wouldnt try to go much past 16 wks. 20 wks is long for anyone, especially for a new guy.

about the tbol...personally, i kike dbol better...just my preference. 50mg of dbol was probably more than you needed though. i've probably used dbol 12 times now and it wasnt until this cycle that i went to 50mg. most of the time, i've used 25-30 mg and made good gains with low side effects JME
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Pauliuch View Post
                Yes Sam, I am interested a little more in your training as my next cycle will be Test, Eq, (or Deca) DBol most likely. Looking for size. Did the heavy weights low reps all summer, now concentrating more on volume. Where are you as far as amount of sets, reps, days for each body part and how heavy. Also are you doing forced reps, negatives? Thanks in advance.
                i've been paying a lot more attention to changing my training lately. over time, some areas have grown better than others. the last 2 years, i've really stopped to ask myself, 'what can i do differently for areas that the same ol' same ol' isnt working for. i've mainly wanted to improve my back and legs...the 2 most important muscle groups on the BB stage. for the most part, i have trained every body part 1 time per wk. i would do 16 sets, thats 4 exercises for 4 sets, not including my warm up. i find that DC style training and HIT dont work for my body structure. for legs, i learned last yr that i needed more than just 16 sets and i learned that i needed to do higher reps. in the last couple of years, i've experimented with rep ranges from 12-60 reps. i seem to do a lot in the 12-20 rep range. my legs have been growing well with this program. every 4th wk or so, when my body is ready, i will go heavier and focus on lower reps to built strength. on those days, i'll focus on heavy movments like squats, leg press and hacks. i'd drop down to the 6-8 rep range on squats and around 10 reps on presses. for the other wks, my leg routine may look more like this...but it gets changed around every wk doing different exercises and changing the way i do them. i move very very fast and get this done in about 1.5 hrs. notice i like to pre-exhaust

leg extentions
                warm up and then 5 sets of 16-20 reps

seated ham curls
                warm up and 5 sets of 12-16

stiff leg deads
                4-5 sets for 12-16 reps

leg press, set up two leg press stations. one heavy, one light...do the heavy till failure around 15 reps, go directly to the light press (close stance) till exhaustion around 20 reps. thats one set. do 4 sets of that total

2 sets walking lunges till failure

free weight BB squats (this is where shit gets real lol)
                4 sets for 20 reps

3 sets single leg leg curl superset with 3 sets single leg extension

for back, i'm taking a different approach. i feel my delts are good. in fact, they are one of my strongest parts. on delt day, i have started to do less delt work and add in more "touch up" back work, focusing more on pushing more blood into the muscle, doing 12-16 reps. on my regular back day, i am focusing on always going heavier (around 10 -12 reps) and always squeezing and contracting the muscle. i am doing less pull down movements and more row type movements. i am doing about 5 exercises on my normal back day. the first one is usually a pull down or machine pull overs. then i do a couple of heavy row movements like bb rows, db rows, tbar rows. i switch it up and do variations with the exercises. for instance, sometimes, i'll do dead stop db rows. then i'll move to rack pull deads for 4 sets and finish with a cable movement and use it at a higher rep range to really pump the muscle
                sam1976
                Last edited by sam1976; 12-21-2012, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                  that sounds good. i might up it a little, like 2.5cc per wk, bringing you to 500 and 500. because it is only your second cycle, i wouldnt try to go much past 16 wks. 20 wks is long for anyone, especially for a new guy.

about the tbol...personally, i kike dbol better...just my preference. 50mg of dbol was probably more than you needed though. i've probably used dbol 12 times now and it wasnt until this cycle that i went to 50mg. most of the time, i've used 25-30 mg and made good gains with low side effects JME
                  I also loved d-Bol, hope I didn't desensitize myself to it ><

Like I said, I'm going to do a 20 week pre contest cut with my IFBB friend getting my diet and workout routine squared away. I'm sold on doing 500mg of the test e / EQ blend, butdo you think I would benefit more from a dbol kickstart or running some Anavar at the end of my cycle? I'm not concerned about gaining too much size throughout the cycle, I would preferably just work on retaining muscle and gaini g a bit of strength.

How about this;
                  Week 1-16: Test E / EQ @ 500mg twice a week.
                  Week 10-18: Anavar @ 60 mg Ed.
                  Week 19-22: Nolvadex

It's only my second cycle, so let me know if I should try to land on 15 or 16 weeks. I just figured var is mild enough I could run it until the test EQ blend is out of my system.

Comment

looks good for a cut. yea, no need for the dbol then, but dont sell yourself short on adding mass while dieting! i find that i've always added a good amount of muscle during my prep. usually, the last 6 or so wks, then the diet is getting harder, i know i'm doing nothing more than maintaining, but for a good portion, i can still add mass. every season i've dieted down, once i rebound post show, i always maintain more size and better shape than i had previous to dieting.

i do think that 16 wks vs 20 would be a little better suited for a 2nd cycle, but thats just my opinion.

btw, next time you run some dbol, i'm sure you'd do just fine off of less. i wouldnt worry about being "desensitized"

Comment

Working...
                    X