Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red

If you don't like red girls these pics will surely change your opinionClick image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_ly84iieuTD1qa2220o1_500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	156486Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_mdc24gKzTw1r9yfdbo1_500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	156485

Num Yummy!!! I love redheads. Probably something to do with my Irish heritage.
    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

sorry but thats way too many freckles...she looks like she has something
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
        Thats what im thinking too. Everyone has their own taste, those 2 just do nothing for me
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Some guys are to picky. I would takem both

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
            Some guys are to picky. I would takem both
            Picky? Nah. I like a lot of different types of women, just not either of those 2 :P
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Lol i hear that

Comment

On the head- ok
                On the pussy- not ok

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                  Bite your tongue! A face without freckles is like a sky without stars! If either one of those girls threw themselves at you, you'd jump at the chance. Just admit it brother! No one will think less of you.
                  Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by timguinness View Post
                    Bite your tongue! A face without freckles is like a sky without stars! If either one of those girls threw themselves at you, you'd jump at the chance. Just admit it brother! No one will think less of you.
                    1st thing id do is make that bitch shave that sideshow bob tribute she has going on down there....the other chick would be fine in a very dark room, she looks like her freckles are spreading
                    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
                    X