Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dorian speaks on his gear use

http://www.allthingsgym.com/2012/12/...s-steroid-use/
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

I picked up from him in the video that he said he never used growth, when I watched him in his contests he was one of the first guys that I noticed his stomach and how ripped he was but had a beer gut. I think I heard it call the growth gut or something like that. So do I believe the guy about how much gear he used..............I gotta say no.
    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
    Chat Box Talk And Rules
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

He did say he used a gram of Test at the most, I mean how much more could you really do. Yeah I've only done a few cycles and trained for many years but I know enough that I could never look anywhere near how he looked no matter what I did. Genetics along with crazy dedication is what these guys have.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
        I picked up from him in the video that he said he never used growth, when I watched him in his contests he was one of the first guys that I noticed his stomach and how ripped he was but had a beer gut. I think I heard it call the growth gut or something like that. So do I believe the guy about how much gear he used..............I gotta say no.
        no he admits to using i believe 8ius a day..there was a problem with the translator. its in another part of the vid, this vid was part 3 i believe....and as far as what else he used, he is not going to admit the crazy shit and dangerous practices they did..he owns a supplement company now and doesnt want to come off as some guy "who didnt care about his own health, why would he care about yours"..if any1 believes he didnt use slin, which i remember it being said he ushered in the insulin era, igf-1, and the other stuff known to bodybuilding you are delusional. idc how good you are genetically, you dont rule the IFBB for that long on test and deca alone
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Dorian Yates- Steroids Setting the Record Straight article about steroid use
          In the Muscular Development magazine from Oct. 2011 there was a great article. Dorian Yates writes a section in the magazine called Blood & Guts and the article was called Steroids- Setting the Record Straight . In this article Dorian talks openly about what he thinks of steroids. The article was very long so I will just put in some of the highlights for you guys. I guess he wrote this because he was tired of guys making up supposed cycles of what he used in his career and wanted to set it straight.
          Most guys won’t believe it, including me. Where is the insulin, the anti-E, the nubain, the diuretics?. My thought is he might be down playing it a little so he doesnt send a bunch of wannabes on a binge.

First Steroid Cycle
          Dorian said that his first cycle was used as a tool to maintain muscle mass while dieting. This is what he used

wks 1-4 Daily 20mg of Dianabol
          wks 5-8 Daily 15lmgs of Anavar and
          Weekly 100mgs of Primobolan
          He started at 8 wks out weighing 205. He competed at 210-212lbs. Since he lost BF% it is safe to say that he added a decent amount of Muscle mass.

Dorian also touched on these subjects
          Steroids do not create Champions
          What are Steroids
          Who uses Steroids
          How Dangerous are Steroids, and Can they be used Safely ( here he made the comment that nobody has ever died from swallowing a whole bottle of Dianabol but I guarantee you that if you swallow an entire bottle of Aspirin, you wont live to see tomorrow.)

The Mr. Olympia Cycle
          Weekly
          Test prop 300mgs
          Parabolan 152mgs
          Primobolan 500mgs
          Daily
          Anavar 50mgs
          Growth Hormone 8iu

Off Season Stack (was usually 3 8wk cycles)
          Weekly
          Testosterone 750mgs
          Deca-Durabolin 500mgs
          Daily
          Dianabol 50mgs

From the age of 21-35 Dorian didn't have more than 10 glasses of wine or alcohol. Only was up after 11:30 a few times and never was more than 5-10 minutes late for a meal. There is much more to being a champion than how much steroids or other drugs you use. Some will never get there no matter how many AAS they use.

Well this was just a summary of the article written by Dorian.. What does everyone think of these doses? Does anyone own the complete article or has a link?

Comment

whatever he did he was a true champion. One of the best ever in my opinion. Blood and guts is such a good watch too. Dorian Yates....the legend.
            'Tears will get you sympathy, sweat will get you results'

Comment

Working...
            X