Critic my cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critic my cycle

35yrs old 6'1'' 180 lbs not sure of body fat % but I can see my top 4 abs, not super defined though.Going to start my cycle soon. This will be my first cycle, but I have been exercising in some form off and on for over 20 yrs. Feel like its time to step it up. I'm using Sustanon because it was given to me for free from a very trusted source. Would like to hear from everyone but mostly from any of the professionals. Here it is, please let me know what you think.

Week 1 - 12
    Sustanon 250 - E3D (taking advantage of the short esters)

Week 1 - 12
    Anastrozole .25mg - E3D (will adjust as needed through out cycle)
    (Arimidex)

Week 1 - 16
    HCG 250iu's - E3-5D

Week 14 - 17
    Exemestane 25mg - E3D
    (Aromasin )

Week 15 - 16
    Tamoxifen- 20mg ED
    (Nolvadex)
    Week 17- 19
    Tamoxifen- 10mg ED
    (Nolvadex)
    centering
    Last edited by centering; 12-12-2012, 01:08 PM.
    Every facet, every department of your mind needs to be programmed by you, and unless you assume your rightful responsibility and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you.

Looks good to me. Glad to see SOMEONE doing some research. Only thing i would change is replacing the aromasin with the adex that you will be already using. Just no reason to change AI's. Also, you might wanna start the nolva at 40mg for the first week of pct. then back it down to 20 for the next 2 weeks, then down to 10 for the last week
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

My thinking behind changing AI's at the end of the cycle for PCT is that the Exemestane will kill off more estrogen while my natural test is coming back up.
      Every facet, every department of your mind needs to be programmed by you, and unless you assume your rightful responsibility and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you.

Comment

You might be over thinking it. Its not that complicated.

You dont want to change your hormones that much. Especially around the most important time of the cycle, PCT. Your natty test actually will come back with higher amounts of estrogen. Your estro naturally increases with your test when you start pinning. The AI keeps the estro at a lower level than the test which puts you in an ANABOLIC state. But please do understand that you do need estrogen for the natural production of test. The idea is to simply keep estro levels at normal while the test goes up. If the test ever drops below estro (and it never should on a cycle) estro will act as an antagonist to bring it back up. So your reasoning has logic, but too much lol. Just keep it simple and stay with what you started with
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Working...
        X