Dbol, Test E, and Tren E cycle layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbol, Test E, and Tren E cycle layout

ok i plan on trying out a 16 week cycle 500 test E with a 4-6week dbol kickstart 37.5-50mg (not sure).

I'm only doing tren for 10 weeks so do i do it at the beginning of the cycle or do i finish on it? first cycle. this will be a bulking cycle.

then the cycle i have planned after would be for pre contest so 500test again and tren for 10weeks.

not sure when i should put the tren in. figured for bulking start it at the beginning and for the cutting towards the end so come show time the tren will help keep water off and be looking sic as fuck.

this isn't my first barbecue with gear but it is my first with tren

with 19-nors (tren and nandrolone), you want to end it a week or 2 before your last test pin, depending on the ester attached to it. with that said, you should use tren ace for a first time tren user. if you use a long ester and cant handle the sides and need to back the mgs down, you'll still have the effects longer than desired. with a short ester, you can control the sides a bit easier since they will subside quicker than a longer estered drug.

dont forget the caber while on and clomid for PCT. nolva is a no no for 19-nor cycles
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

its ethanate I am gonna run some anti-anhibitors during the cycle. i am not prone to side effects done EQ, deca, test C n E, anavar, t bol not all together but the only sides i ever got was back acne from running too high a dose of var.

Comment

Originally posted by STEFAN View Post
        its ethanate I am gonna run some anti-anhibitors during the cycle. i am not prone to side effects done EQ, deca, test C n E, anavar, t bol not all together but the only sides i ever got was back acne from running too high a dose of var.
        Oook. Trens a nasty bitch. Dont say i didnt warn u. Haha
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

i just started something similar, but im running high tren low test...and 50mg of dbol per day ...i grow and drop bf with tren
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

ok i plan on trying out a 16 week cycle 500 test E with a 4-6week dbol kickstart 37.5-50mg (not sure).
            I'm only doing tren for 10 weeks so do i do it at the beginning of the cycle or do i finish on it? first cycle. this will be a bulking cycle.
            then the cycle i have planned after would be for pre contest so 500test again and tren for 10weeks.

not sure when i should put the tren in. figured for bulking start it at the beginning and for the cutting towards the end so come show time the tren will help keep water off and be looking sic as fuck.

this isn't my first barbecue with gear but it is my first with tren
            U got it, u know what ur doing.

Just get a fan to blow directly on u at night and extra pillow cases and sheets.
            Its not just that u sweat like a whore in church it has a particular aroma to it.
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

figured for bulking start it at the beginning and for the cutting towards the end so come show time the tren will help keep water off and be looking sic as fuck.
              Or just just test prop and tren ace. Longer esters tend to cause water retention and shorter ones dont. Also shorter esters wont require a kickstart

Comment

diet influences the water you retain as well...
                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                  diet influences the water you retain as well...
                  x2 this more than anything

Comment

Well of course but hes asking about the drugs, not his diet :P

Comment

my diet is hardcore strict when i do contest prep. bulking diet is basically 400-500g carbs, 300-350 pro, 100-120 fat i competed at the top end of Light Heavy and im 5'11" so im hoping i can get some quality mass to bump up to heavy weights. i put mass on very fast natrually but need to keep carbs clean cause i can put fat on easy as well. just want to get the most out of my next two cycles cause i want to make a drastic change for my next show.

Comment

good luck...keep us updated

Comment

Working...
                        X