e250 or sus270? and stacking it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e250 or sus270? and stacking it

Which would be a better stack e250 or sus270 with tren200 and masteron ?
    I was thinking dbol 10mg at 40ed 20am and 20pm for 3weeks
    Sus .5cc, e250 1cc,and tren E200 1cc Monday/Thursday for 12 weeks.
    Weeks 7-12 50mg of stan 50.
    Id love to have some input, feedback, anyone tried a stack like this?
    Im really wanting to try a get big and cut stack using these just don't really know how to get it done the best way.
    Dbol 10mg ,
    Test E250
    Sus 270
    Masteron prop/E 200
    Stan 50
    Tren e200

I am 24 245lb. Been lifting for 8 years and have used test e250,dbol, winny,and var.

Be a little more clear about what you want your cycle to look like. From what i can get, your asking what would be better, sust or test e? Then it looks like your planning on using both. Unclear on when your going to use the mast or is that what your looking to get answered? Tell us the drugs you want to use and the mgs and we'll go from there.

Btw, what number cycle is this going to be for you? Seems like alot of gear for a 24yo
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

My bad, i have this gear and that was how i was thinking about taking it. This is my third cycle.

Comment

I am waiting till after January so i can make sure my body is back on track and clean up my diet, but i just want to get jacked. Know what i mean.

Comment

Yea i gotcha bro. Tell us everything ur planning on using and ill tell u weather or not to use it and how much to use but you deffinately shouldnt need everything youve said already. Ill tell u right now though, you could take all the drugs in the world but they wont do shit unless the diet and routine are in place first. Post up your diet and routine too and we can make a more informed response
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

If you have the Mast and Test P with Tren mix just use that... 4-5 weeks of DBOL and thats that. 10-12 weeks total.
            Liquid
            Last edited by Liquid; 12-13-2012, 04:52 AM.
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
              If you have the Mast and Test E mix just use that with the Tren E ... 4-5 weeks of DBOL and thats that. 10-12 weeks total.
              Is that a new blend theyre going to come out with? We still dont have a clue what this guy has and is planning on using. First post is still conflicting

Comment

need help with getting same signature as u????
                If you have the Mast and Test E mix just use that with the Tren E ... 4-5 weeks of DBOL and thats that. 10-12 weeks total.
                http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Alright i have 15 ml of test e250, 5 ml sus, dbol 10mg/ 100 , stan 10/300, 10ml tren 200, letrozole 2.5mg/20, exemestane 25mg/ 20
                  I am still working on my diet. Not so great but when im on gear i get on point, workout 5 days/ wk day1 chest shoulder tri, 20 min cardio,day 2 back bi abs, 20 min cardio,day3 legs,day 4 chest shoulder tri,20 min cardio, day 5 back bi abs, i do change it up sometimes when i do variation lifts.

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                    Is that a new blend theyre going to come out with? We still dont have a clue what this guy has and is planning on using. First post is still conflicting
                    No, I was confused on what he was saying. I was thinking ANDROMIX but not really sure what he has.
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

No, I was confused on what he was saying. I was thinking ANDROMIX but not really sure what he has.
                      Ah andromix. Didnt see the tren u threw in there. My b for clouding things up

Comment

Test e and tren e with the dbol at the start. I'd save the mast for a later cycle.

Comment

Wouldnt use tren on a 3rd cycle. And deff not tren e for a first time tren user

Comment

Ok , thanks guys, and what would be the best cut stack that would only need two or three times a week injections?

Comment

Originally posted by Rxjunkie001 View Post
                              Ok , thanks guys, and what would be the best cut stack that would only need two or three times a week injections?
                              Test 250 e4d with t bol kickstart and clen/t3 cycles throughout.

The amout of cals and carbs you take in will make it a cut or bulk, NOT THE DRUGS

Comment

Working...
                              X