Clear All

• 4th cycle

First 25 days: .5-1mg oral tren ed
    Wk 1-15: 50mg test p eod
    Wk 1-15: 300mg test e e4d
    Wk 1-15: 300mg EQ e4d
    Wk 4-21: 250iu HcG e4d
    Wk 1-15: 40-120mcg clen e2w
    Wk 1-15: 12.5-75mcg t3 ed (12.5mcg increase e2wks)
    Wk 1-15: 12.5mg aromasin e3d
    Last 25 days: .5-1mg oral tren ed

Question. Do i need to run caber and clomid with oral tren?

Was going to run var for the last 10 wks but changed my mind. Let me know what you think about this cycle.
    ALEX.18
    Last edited by ALEX.18; 12-12-2012, 06:49 PM. Reason: Test mgs and length were wrong
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

This is actually my 5th time using gear, 4th time actually knowing what im doing.

Im using the oral tren that way cause research tells me it shouldnt be ran for more than 3 wks at a time so by doing it that way, i can give my liver a little break between runs. As far as the amounts go, if you add it up, thats 800mg test and 600mg EQ every 7 days. Hcg is going in to prevent testicluar atrophy which will setting in for me with a 15 week cycle but i wont be using it until i notice slight atrophy. T3 will go as Sam outlined in his sticky for the first 12 weeks then back it down 12.5mcg every week till i get back down to zero
    ALEX.18
    Last edited by ALEX.18; 12-12-2012, 06:51 PM.
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Bump...
      Bump...

Comment

Probly only need the caber while on the Tren. For some reason I like the idea of finishing on Var rather than Tren.

Comment

Do u think i would do better just going with var @ 80 mg for the last 10 wks? Or the oral tren like im planning?

Just trying to make as much lean gains as possible

Comment

why are you using test e and prop? and i wouldnt suggest oral tren for a 4th cycle, esp with all the thing you have planned on using...id use mast prop the last 4 weeks, that will harden you up like a rock if you are lean
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
              why are you using test e and prop? and i wouldnt suggest oral tren for a 4th cycle, esp with all the thing you have planned on using...id use mast prop the last 4 weeks, that will harden you up like a rock if you are lean
              Yea the more i think about it the more i wanna get away from the tren and just use the var.

Im using the prop to get my test mgs up and i hear its good for lean gains and i wouldnt have to use an oral kickstart. Plus ive been wanting to use it just to use it :P.

Comment

Ok so im dropping the OT and going with 80mg var ed for the last 10 weeks

Comment

I would use oral tren over anavar Dont knock it till you try it anavar is so over rated but you already know that. If it takes 80 mgs that speaks for itself. But goodluck anyway keep us updated

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                    I would use oral tren over anavar Dont knock it till you try it anavar is so over rated but you already know that. If it takes 80 mgs that speaks for itself. But goodluck anyway keep us updated
                    Oh no bro im not hating on OT. Its just not what im looking for right now. Have you used both of these drugs? I know you've used OT but what about var?

Comment

I have used var 2 times
                      8 weeks at 50
                      10 weeks at 60. I did see some strength increase not as much mass i wanted lol.
                      It did help with some vascularity in the 8 week cycle but i got more vacularity outta a 3 week cycle of the oral tren at only 2 pills aday
                      Its does help var gets product of the week alot cause its to darn costly regular price
                      Now remmember its only my opinion. And i only give it on stuff i actually tried
                      I have never tried it at 80 so that could make all the difference keep me posted and goodluck

Comment

will do bro. thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                          Ok so im dropping the OT and going with 80mg var ed for the last 10 weeks
                          i like this much better. with respect to any of you who like oral tren, i just see it as a harsh drug...harsh on the body, and for some, harsh on the mind. i dont like the way tren(in general) makes me feel and i'd personally much rather take something that i can use for 8 plus wks, vs a few wks here and a few there. there are a lot of things i'd rather take over oral tren. hey, just to throw it out there, if you're going to add another drug in for 10 ws, why not consider another injectable? assuming this is a cutting cycle, how about masteron? its good hardener, gives a dry, grainy look and boosts sex drive through the roof. just throwing it out there
                          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                            hey, just to throw it out there, if you're going to add another drug in for 10 ws, why not consider another injectable? assuming this is a cutting cycle, how about masteron? its good hardener, gives a dry, grainy look and boosts sex drive through the roof. just throwing it out there
                            im going more for lean/quality gains that i can keep while trimming down a bit. im 15% so i dont think hardeners will do much for my physique will they?

Comment

Alright boys, starting Feb 10

Wk 1-15: 50mg test p eod
                              Wk 1-15: 300mg test e e4d
                              Wk 1-15: 300mg EQ e4d
                              Wk 6-15: 80mg var ED
                              Wk 1-15: 40-120mcg clen e2w
                              Wk 1-15: 12.5-75mcg t3 ed (12.5mcg increase e2wks)
                              Wk 1-15: 12.5mg aromasin e3d

i also have hcg that im not planning on using until i experience atrophy. im thinking at the first sign of atrophy ill pin a quick 250iu and keep going with that 2 days a week until pct is finished. do you all think that dosage will be sufficient?
                              ALEX.18
                              Last edited by ALEX.18; 01-05-2013, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X