oral only stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oral only stack

have a friend who took naps oral only pre-designed stack, he got good gains on it and is wondering what is a good PCT plan for just orals?
    http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

I would say just to be on the safe side do a normal nolva PCT the day after he stops and get a good natty test booster like purus labs d pol. I used it on my last cycle and got normal levels back within the 4 weeks. Throw in some vitamin c and he should be good to go.

He might not need something as strong as nolva but like i said, just to be safe. Id rather be safe than sorry when it comes to my hormones. He might not care as much as i do but thats his choice
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

no clomid? i was thinking one of those and an over counter tst boaster also

Comment

Both arent necessary. Its usually either/or. Clomid is typically used for cycles with a 19-nor (nandrolone or tren) in it since they dont go well with nolva. But in his case, he would be fine with either. Nolva has been a good "go to" for me in all of my previous cycles and it hasnt let me down yet
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I did that oral only stack for my first ever cycle. Actually worked out quite well. Gained over 12lbs and kept all it. Only thing I did different was I upped the dose of proviron to 50mg a day instead of 25mg.

The PCT i did was just probably a bit overkill but who cares it still worked for me. I did:
          2 weeks of Nolva 40mg then dropped it down to 20mg for 2 weeks.
          2 weeks of clomid 100mg then dropped it down to 50mg for 2 weeks.

whatever you feel comfortable with really. If you feel like youve recovered then I just gradually just reduce the dosages.
          'Tears will get you sympathy, sweat will get you results'

Comment

did u fintd that the proviron made u sore all the time

Originally posted by KillahSte View Post
            I did that oral only stack for my first ever cycle. Actually worked out quite well. Gained over 12lbs and kept all it. Only thing I did different was I upped the dose of proviron to 50mg a day instead of 25mg.

The PCT i did was just probably a bit overkill but who cares it still worked for me. I did:
            2 weeks of Nolva 40mg then dropped it down to 20mg for 2 weeks.
            2 weeks of clomid 100mg then dropped it down to 50mg for 2 weeks.

whatever you feel comfortable with really. If you feel like youve recovered then I just gradually just reduce the dosages.

Comment

Working...
            X