new to this,trying anavar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to this,trying anavar

So im 46 in good physical health and shape work out a few times a week,i decided to try anavar because I was told it is a great cutting agent???? Any input. Im 5'4" 119 pounds. Just want to show more muscle.

How much are you taking?
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

you are 119 lbs and want to cut? cut to what, skin and bones? take a beginners dose of test and eat clean, you will show more muscle that you ever would in trying to cut at your weight
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Good observation. I did not see that lol
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

at 119 lbs you might want to build up some more muscle before you start thinking about "showing more muscle". Steroids aren't for you my friend. Get on a diet and work for your goal. Surely it won't take much to get there lol.

Comment

I would think with a good diet at 119 pounds you should be shredded without anavar
            Maybe your not taking in enough calories and when u workout out your probably burning important muscle
            Whats ur calories carbs and protein intake aday maybe if you dont count your sodium you should

Comment

Once we find out your diet than we can help you with the correct dosage for the anavar

Comment

Originally posted by stonesolid21 View Post
                So im 46 in good physical health and shape work out a few times a week,i decided to try anavar because I was told it is a great cutting agent???? Any input. Im 5'4" 119 pounds. Just want to show more muscle.
                I'm more concerned with the statement "... workout a few times a week" - how much? doing what?

Clen/T3 are good cutting agents, anavar is a mild steroid - steroids r not fat burners.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Well to clarify few things ima female 46 119lbs my weight is good i could clean up my diet a bit. Im taking 10 mg a day and i workout about4 to5 times a week, doing chest, shoulders, tri. Day 1 then back and bi day 2 legs day 3, abs daily switching upper lower, obliques. Just wanted input on this. Been on for three weeks now.want to post a pic to track progress but had a hard time doing that. Im not skinny i have good muscle mass want to get a little bigger.

Comment

10 mg is a good dose if you feel the need to you can up it to 15 but thats good enough
                    Anything higher is worth the risk of acne and the effect it had on your womenly cucle
                    I like abs every other day myself
                    Good luck Dont forget pictures very important to see your results in pictures cause the mirror (lies). At least to me

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                      10 mg is a good dose if you feel the need to you can up it to 15 but thats good enough
                      Anything higher is worth the risk of acne and the effect it had on your womenly cucle
                      I like abs every other day myself
                      Good luck Dont forget pictures very important to see your results in pictures cause the mirror (lies). At least to me
                      Thanks, i will consider the dosage change and i will most definitely take the pic

Comment

Thank you for your input:-) every bit helps.

Comment

Originally posted by stonesolid21 View Post
                          Well to clarify few things ima female 46 119lbs my weight is good i could clean up my diet a bit. Im taking 10 mg a day and i workout about4 to5 times a week, doing chest, shoulders, tri. Day 1 then back and bi day 2 legs day 3, abs daily switching upper lower, obliques. Just wanted input on this. Been on for three weeks now.want to post a pic to track progress but had a hard time doing that. Im not skinny i have good muscle mass want to get a little bigger.
                          AHH this makes all the difference in the world (excuse our gruff initial responses but we get alot of Newbies asking wack questions).

U could actually drop to 5mg (2.5mg twice a day) or stay @ 10mg - this will help u keep ur muscle+size while u cut - cardio + diet will cut u more.

some female BB add 1-2 ius GH also. (Plus it helps us Geriatrics feel good).
                          ODB
                          Last edited by ODB; 12-12-2012, 12:14 PM.
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thank you, good to know!

Comment

Working...
                            X