Lets hear some bulking meals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets hear some bulking meals

I would like to hear some of your guys bulk meals to give more options.

my post workout meal has been...

shake with 50 protein iso, 50 carbs malto. then 45 min later, 12 oz ground sirloin, 80 carbs from white jasmine rice topped in a little marinara sauce, and followed by 75 carbs from dole pineapple in juice

with secret ingredients... gh, insulin and love
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

but gh to give the results should not be used at least two hours away from meals? hyperglycemia inactivates the gh ..right,Sam?

Comment

"Back in the day" - 25+ yrs ago we used to have a Banana and chocolate milk for Post workout (funny thing is its close to alot of New Post workout drinks?)
        Banana = 200 cals, 51Carbs, 2Pro ChocMilk = 226 cals, 31.7Carbs, 8.6Pro

- then 1/2lb of pasta + chicken.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Theres a place called Sarku Japan in the mall I go to, they have a double meat chicken teriyaki that has 1k calories, 86g carb, and 100g protein. Fucking delicious too haha

Comment

Originally posted by franck View Post
            but gh to give the results should not be used at least two hours away from meals? hyperglycemia inactivates the gh ..right,Sam?
            thats a great question. i've read so much on this topic, hearing so many different things! from what i understand, gh's ability to burn fat is best utilized in a fasted state. i also believe that natural production is stunted when you introduce carbs. now my main goal isnt to burn fat but to help grow. from what i gather, you dont have to worry about higher blood sugar levels when you are injecting exogenous gh. if anyone else that has info on this topic wants to chime in, i'd be more than happy to hear some more thoughts on the subject...

whatever the case, it seems to be working better than insulin along. in another 6 months, i will let you and the board know what my personal experience is, franck!
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
              Theres a place called Sarku Japan in the mall I go to, they have a double meat chicken teriyaki that has 1k calories, 86g carb, and 100g protein. Fucking delicious too haha
              now we're taking. in the off season, i love to go out to eat something like this after i train legs or back.

Comment

Yeah that is currently one of my favorite meals haha

Comment

I like to hit pollo tropical and get two tropi chops with chicken rice beans tomatos and onions love it great meal for me.
                  bigmurph
                  Banned
                  Last edited by bigmurph; 12-19-2012, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                    thats a great question. i've read so much on this topic, hearing so many different things! from what i understand, gh's ability to burn fat is best utilized in a fasted state. i also believe that natural production is stunted when you introduce carbs. now my main goal isnt to burn fat but to help grow. from what i gather, you dont have to worry about higher blood sugar levels when you are injecting exogenous gh. if anyone else that has info on this topic wants to chime in, i'd be more than happy to hear some more thoughts on the subject...
                    whatever the case, it seems to be working better than insulin along. in another 6 months, i will let you and the board know what my personal experience is, franck!
                    I get a noticeable drop in blood sugar aprx 30 min after GH inj so I always eat after inj.
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

bro,somatropin has a lipolytic and hyperglycemic. this is science!

Comment

Working...
                      X