Cycles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycles?

I need help on cycles I recently got done takeing a deca test cycle for 8 weeks. I want to do another cycle sooner or later next I was thinking tren test winni or eq test and something els. I also wanna know how much to take each week. Or if anybody knows of a table that has cycles I could take that would be great!

8 weeks is too short for deca lol. The stuff barely had time to kick in. How many cycles have you done in the past? What's your age/weight/height/lifting experience? Sounds like you might want to do a little more research before you think about touching the drugs again lol

Comment

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...=cycles+newbie
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Was that your first cycle? If so, you need to take it back a step. No need for so many products.

First cycle, all you need is Test for 10-12 weeks at 500mgs a week. That's it.

Give us some more info on your stats before we can help more. Goals etc
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
          I need help on cycles I recently got done takeing a deca test cycle for 8 weeks. I want to do another cycle sooner or later next I was thinking tren test winni or eq test and something els. I also wanna know how much to take each week. Or if anybody knows of a table that has cycles I could take that would be great!
          you musnt of had a hard on for 8 weeks then lol. Next cycle just do 500mg test e (12 weeks). Maybe throw in some dbol for the first 4 weeks. No need to go overboard. Oh and do your research on PCT and AI's.
          'Tears will get you sympathy, sweat will get you results'

Comment

My First cycle ive ever done was deca test Im 5/7 190 my goal is to hit 220.

Comment

oh the only reason i dont wanna do dbol it because of gyno reasons thats why i never have done one longer than 8 weeks

Comment

Working...
              X