test/eq cycle questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test/eq cycle questions

getting ready to start a test/eq cycle. do i need to run any other products to keep aromatizing in check?

what dosages you running. I would run it for 16 weeks cos the eq takes a long time to really kick in. Run arimidex 0.5mg every 3 days. should do the trick. Obv run a pct following 2 weeks after last injection.
    'Tears will get you sympathy, sweat will get you results'

Comment

test e 250 - 2 pins / week
      eq 200 - 2 pins per week

i assume you're saying to start the arimidex with the first pin of the cycle and run it throughout the cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by bad-mofo View Post
        test e 250 - 2 pins / week
        eq 200 - 2 pins per week

i assume you're saying to start the arimidex with the first pin of the cycle and run it throughout the cycle?
        What number cycle is this going to be for u?
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

this is cycle #2

Comment

Originally posted by bad-mofo View Post
            this is cycle #2
            Not sure why you want to jump into EQ on a second cycle but hey, its your body, not mine. Any way, yea just some adex like killah said and a good pct and you should be alright. EQ doesnt aromatize enough to make a difference so you really just need to worry about the test
            ALEX.18
            Last edited by ALEX.18; 12-10-2012, 12:48 PM.
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Working...
            X