To much for 2nd cycle??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To much for 2nd cycle??

So im trying to plan my next cycle i really like the results i got from the sust i ran for 8 weeks. So i was debating on doing another round of it at 540mg a week and adding andromix to it. Everyone seems to speak highly of it on here but no one has said if they are running a base test with it or not. I will prolly use anadrol oral till the sust kicks in. All opinions welcome and appreciated. Nolvadex for 4 weeks as my pct also. Thanks

I'm under the impression that a lot of people are using the andromix as a cutting cycle. It has Test Prop, Tren Ace and Mast in it. Honestly, if I were you, if you like the results you got from the first cycle, do something similar. I would do the sust at 2 pins/wk and run it for 12-16 weeks. You can use anadrol, but I'd be careful, it's a very powerful oral. I had to take adex at .5 eod with the drols. Also, a lot of people, myself included, have issues with anadrol completely destroying your appetite. I was having trouble hitting 2800 calories on some days. No point in taking a drug if you can't eat, you won't grow. Not telling you to avoid drols, just telling you to monitor yourself closely while on them. My recommended cycle for you:

1-(12-16) Sust (or test e/c) 2 pins/wk
    1-4 dbol 30-40mg/day
    start with adex e3d and play with it from there
    18-21 nolvadex 40/20/20/10

With these drugs, you will notice better results from running them a little longer instead of upping doses, or adding other compounds. At least in my experience.

Good luck bro!

Comment

I agree with Ethan's cycle that he laid out for u but i would run the d bol at 40mg for first 6 weeks. Plus if you did 540mg sust/week and added andromix @ atleast 1ml eod thats an extra 200 mg test a week which would put u at 740mg test! Not a good idea for a second cycle bubba.
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I think the first question to ask would be, Are you bulking or cutting. Andromix is typically used for cutting with great effects.
        'Tears will get you sympathy, sweat will get you results'

Comment

I'm personally not a big fan of running orals for 6 weeks. Some do it, not me. For me, by week 4 I've all ready started seeing sides from the test telling me that it is starting to flow strong so I just let the injectables do their thing haha

Comment

Very true about that being to much test for me.. I tried running the dbol at 25mg a day and after two weeks i started having kidney issues i was drinking over a gallon of water a day. So i cut it out and after three days i was feeling good again and just ran the test. I was thinking about a cutting cycle id like to drop some fat. But i trust you all so if you think the anadrol is to strong for a 2nd cycle ill take your word. But im really looking to cut more than anything

Comment

Originally posted by Scott1979 View Post
              Very true about that being to much test for me.. I tried running the dbol at 25mg a day and after two weeks i started having kidney issues i was drinking over a gallon of water a day. So i cut it out and after three days i was feeling good again and just ran the test. I was thinking about a cutting cycle id like to drop some fat. But i trust you all so if you think the anadrol is to strong for a 2nd cycle ill take your word. But im really looking to cut more than anything
              If your looking to cut then probably not the best time to be taking anadrol. Its used for bulking no doubt.

How about run some test p for 10 weeks with about 100mg injected every other day. Maybe throw in some winstrol for 4-5 weeks. Maybe some clen too. Pretty simple. Plenty of cardio and low calories and youll be ripped.

Personally when I cut i do the following cycle:
              Weeks 1-10 250 mg Test e
              Weeks 3-10 50-80 mg Anavar
              Weeks 1-10 0.5 mg e3/4d
              Weeks 1-16 Clen, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Work your way up to 120-140mcg
              Obv run a pct. I find a light pct only necessary and recover quite well.
              Plenty of cardio during the cycle, youll find your cardio sessions way more intensive with being on var and clen too.

This works for me but everyone else is different. I was in great shape after I did this so worked nicely.

Plus this is only your 2nd cycle so keep it sweet and simple. no need to go overboard.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                I'm personally not a big fan of running orals for 6 weeks. Some do it, not me. For me, by week 4 I've all ready started seeing sides from the test telling me that it is starting to flow strong so I just let the injectables do their thing haha
                But why not run it in conjunction with the test? The sides youre getting are from the test, not the oral. As long as youre not seeing any harsh sides from the oral, i say run it as long as you can and get everything out of it u can

Since you're cutting, i would agree with staying away from drol. Go with 250mg test e4d and a t bol kick start with clen cycled on and off every 2 weeks.

Your diet is whats going to make the cycle a cut or bulk, not the drugs. Like killah said, keep the cals low and clean(a lot of lean protein) and do a lot of cardio. Test p would mean eod pins which are unfavorable for anyone on their 2nd cycle.
                ALEX.18
                Last edited by ALEX.18; 12-08-2012, 08:51 PM.
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Oh I wasn't bitching about the sides haha. usually I just run the oral until the injectables have started kicking in. Personally no a big fan of orals when compared to injectables. I like to use them at the beginning to get things rolling, but I prefer to just use the injectables over all. Scares me what could happen to my liver and shit. I usually try to stay on the cautious side of shit haha

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                    Oh I wasn't bitching about the sides haha. usually I just run the oral until the injectables have started kicking in. Personally no a big fan of orals when compared to injectables. I like to use them at the beginning to get things rolling, but I prefer to just use the injectables over all. Scares me what could happen to my liver and shit. I usually try to stay on the cautious side of shit haha
                    Remember what happend to Andreas Munzer. His autopsy read:
                    Affecting the liver were numerous table-tennis-ball-sized tumors; half the liver consisted simply of a crumbly mass, similar to polystyrene (Styrofoam)

Comment

Working...
                    X