hgh questions from new user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hgh questions from new user

sup guys im looking at using hgh and want some advice. Ive done a cycle of mdrol and a cycle of dbol and after taking some time off im thinking about using hgh. I was hoping you guys could give me some advice like average dose?, How many times a week? do I need anything else stacked with the hgh or is just hgh itself good? I would greatly appreciate some help

HGH is great by itself, if you are just trying to maintain and feel good which is what it sounds like. I personally have been doing just that and found that i see the best and feel the best running 3-5iu per day 6 days a week. I am no expert but after doing my own research and trying it on myself this is what i have found to be good. Some others like to inject more but i am also trying to allow prolonged use and avoid sides, not sure how important that is to you. BTW i am 5"11 215 if this has any impact on your research...hope the info helped.

Comment

Do some reading + searching in here 1st lots of info; http://juicedmuscle.com/forumdisplay...GH-and-Insulin

Also what do u want form GH ? feel good/recover, size, fat loss...?
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
      X