Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test 400

Wht do u guys think Abt test 400 half e and c

im running gp test 400 right now. im currently in my 3rd week and this week i could feel the test kick in. today has acutally been a fun day. i pretty much hit on every girl in the gym. lol.

Comment

Please vote on half off. I'm thing of doing 800 mg a week It has good reviews. Is there anyone tht has done full cycle? Or whts good to add with it.

Comment

you can stack anything with it really but its all going to depend on what your goals are. with that being said, what are your goals? how many cycles have you done, stats?

Comment

I have done one cycle in June I went from 147 and I'm 170 now first cycle was 500 test e and 300 tren I'm looking for very little water retention. So I'm thinking Abt the test 400 at 800 mg week. I would like to add somthing with it but not sure. Still researching it. I'm open for great cycle ideas

Comment

The tren was awesome but night sweats were unbelievable

Comment

i love this GP test 400. totally awesome gear. very strong and low low pain for me
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                i love this GP test 400. totally awesome gear. very strong and low low pain for me
                Sam, have you exp any Pain site injection,,,

Comment

Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
                  Sam, have you exp any Pain site injection,,,
                  not really. i was concerned, considering the high mg, but i've felt only minimal discomfort at best. i should note that i'm using 1cc at a time and also putting in .5cc injectable dbol and .5cc NPP.
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I'm waiting on my test 400 and dbol can't wAit it should be any day it's second cycle I'll report my progress and screw ups lol

Comment

test 400

I agree the GP is less painless but when I have inj. 1.5 ml of this stuff it hurts like getting punched by a gorilla. I agree with sam your way better off inj. (.5cc). Its alot less painfull. In the furure I would go with .5 EOD rather than 1cc at a time

Comment

Sam and rebelbody how is the test 400 going?

Comment

Originally posted by Blade77 View Post
                          I have done one cycle in June I went from 147 and I'm 170 now first cycle was 500 test e and 300 tren I'm looking for very little water retention. So I'm thinking Abt the test 400 at 800 mg week. I would like to add somthing with it but not sure. Still researching it. I'm open for great cycle ideas
                          How about throwing a little masteron in there?

Comment

i'm running the test 400, 6 weeks in , first 4.5 weeks with anadrol @ 75 mg a day and test @ 800/ week. Started weighing in at 190 and i was up to 210 at the end of the anadrol which was about a week ago. 206 now strength way up. Both products are great.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade77 View Post
                              Sam and rebelbody how is the test 400 going?
                              going good. getting strong, weight is up, feeling like a beast! acne sucks though. its all over my shoulders. just added eq with it also

Comment

Working...
                              X