Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH + Peptides

HGH and Peptides

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi! I wanted to reach out and ask anyone here who has had good experiences using HGH+peptides.

I am 38 yo female, 132lbs, 5'2", 24% body fat, Figure competitor (although I havent competed since 2010)
    I've done HGH (hygetropin blue top) in the past, and I have been looking into different peptides recently- they are all sooo confusing to me. Seems like there are so many new ones out there. I am looking to do the same thing everyone else is. More muscle less fat- along with anti-aging properties I head hgh/peptides provide.

PS- I am just concerned about the peptide 6 causing tons of hunger pangs!

Any suggestions, experiences? What peptide/peptides / how to dose- in conjunction with hygetropin?

Much appreciated!

Kelly

In my opinion, I think you should just stick to the HGH. You honestly don't need to use any other peptide.. Especially if your competing in figure.. They want a more softer look, and not muscular look. Muscular look is aimed towards Physique, but then again, I would just stick to the hgh..

Comment

Thanks IM! I was doing a lot of research last night, and found that figure competitors do either straight HGH, OR a Peptide (like HGH frag or ghrp2)- not both.
      So looks like I am going to stick to the naps hygetropin starting 1iu ED for a month and then going to 2iu ED for 11 months..(making it a year cycle). Does this sound like a good regimen?
      I might incorporate 5-10mg var (6 week cycle) in there somewhere, prob after 3 months on hgh.

Your thoughts?

I appreciate your help!

Comment

In the past 2 years ive seen the hgh and all the fragments and IGF bottle come to market and have learned to just stick with good ol HGH- dont overcomplicate it =)

Comment

Originally posted by kellykel View Post

PS- I am just concerned about the peptide 6 causing tons of hunger pangs!

Any suggestions, experiences? What peptide/peptides / how to dose- in conjunction with hygetropin?
          First off if you are having trouble with huger pains try using Ipamorelin instead of any of the GHRP's. Second when combining GH and peptides I find it very effective doing the saturation dose of peptides (1mcg/kg/bw) and maybe 10-15 minutes later doing the GH. If you have good Hyges you might also consider using much less that you did with the blue tops. This stuff is way over dosed.

Comment

Working...
          X