Cycle and PCT Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle and PCT Questions

I just have a few questions. I hope you can help me.

I've only taken 1 cycle before, which was this time last year with the help of a friend. He told me to take 2500 IUs of HCG at the end and that was it. I gained 30lbs solid and only kept about 12-14 lbs. i started at 177 lbs. and got to 207 lbs. It was GP Turan and 20ml of Test Enanth and got great results. Bad acne on my delts was the only problem I ran across, maybe b/c of the lack of PCT or diet.

For my next cycle I ordered Oral Tren. Should I go with just the oral Tren or add something else with it, if so how long? Will the acne most likely come back is another question. I play baseball so I want solid lean gains. I weigh 190 now. How long should I use the Oral Tren?

Also should I use GP Anastrozole each day during the cycle? I've been reading tons of articles and they all say different things.

You said to use HCG before PCT starts. Does that mean start the 3 weeks of HCG when the oral Tren is over or start it the last week of the cycle?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm very new and I just want to get the most out of this. Any help will be great! THANKS...

hey bro, thanks for your pateince, i know i asked you to post up yesterday, but i was too busy to take the time to reply. anyway....heres the thing, your cycle should be based around test. oral tren can only be run for a few wks. on average, 3 wk bursts are what i've seen. in my personal experince, i had enough after 3 wks. the stuff is no joke and the tren side effects come on fast and hard. not a great compound for a newer user.

as far as an AI goes, no i would not use adex every day. it would shut down all of your estrogen and you would not gain well, nor would you feel good.

my suggestion to you is to look around the board. take some time to read through the threads and posts. all the info you want to learn has already been discuessed a number of times. search it out and you'll end up learning everything you've asked, plus a lot more info that is really important to your safety.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

OK. Thank you. Sorry for all the questions. It just gets frustrating when you want to get things started and are in the dark, lol. I appreciate the info/warning on the Tren. I will look more thru the site.

Comment

yea, do as much reading as you can and come back, let us know what you figure out. in your quest to figure out a couple specific things, you will end up learning alot more. take your time with this and dont rush getting on gear. once you know what you're doing it can be pretty safe, but if you go into it without knowledge, you can hurt yourself.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I have been reading everything and I do have a few questions, but I will continue to look around and read. I see my main problem is rushing into it without the knowledge needed to stay safe. I'll be back for sure, lol... Thanks for your replies and help!

Comment

Working...
          X