• More caber?

Current cycle:
    1-16 test e 500/wk
    1-15 Deca 350/wk
    1-4 anadrol 50mg/day
    1-16 hcg 250iu 2x/wk
    1-17 adex .5 eod
    1-16 caber .5 2x/wk

I haven't seen any sides other than acne so far until yesterday. Noticed my nips were starting to look puffier then usual. I have had puffiness every cycle, and it went away after, but this seems to be a little bit more than usual? Since it is just now popping up, is it more than likely from the deca? I wouldn't think I would just now be seeing it from the test/drols. Plus, I'm all ready doing .5mg adex EOD. Think I need to up the caber to 3x/wk maybe?

Thanks bros!
    Ethan

Damn dude .5mg 2x a week is already higher than the recommended starting dosage of .25mg 2x a week. Plus adex eod? I cant believe youre having nip probs like that. I know u started a while ago but what week are u on?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I'm doing .5 2x/wk as per Sam's recommendation and the adex is EOD because of the anadrol. Wanted to be safe rather than sorry haha. I currently just started week 6. I'm going to go another week with things dosed as they are and see if it gets any worse, if not then I won't change anything. If it does I'm going to try upping the caber a bit I think.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
        Wanted to be safe rather than sorry haha.
        I know that feeling ha. Sounds like u hot it all figured out as far as a plan goes. Might as well go eod with the caber if you end up needing to
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

no tenderness/sensitivity, itchiness, discharge? just "puffiness"? is it possible that this is a result in higher body fat and or water retention. i know the shape of my nipple looks different when i'm lean vs off season. now my understanding is that you are off the drol now, but even so, i imagine you probably put on a fair amount of weight from it. plus everything else you're running.

it would be around this point that the deca is starting to really kick in. for guys i know that have suffered deca/tren gyno problems, it seems that their sex drives are often low and or they have difficulty achieving orgasm. your dose of deca isnt that high though...but its hard to say without seeing blood work. if you think this is an issue, you could try to up the caber to 3 times a wk and see if you notice any changes.

one last angle. if you're using research grade adex and caber, there is always the chance that the stuff is low dosed. yes the prices are sometimes very good on these products, but 1mg might not be 1mg.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sex drive is fine, and yeah I'm off the anadrol but I really haven't put any serious weight on. 6-7 pounds at most. the adex I'm using is GP

Comment

i dont know then bro. i guess another thing that makes this harder is because i cant physically look at you and see what you're talking about. from the sounds of things in your other post in my Q and A thread, you have lower estrogen....dry, hard, slower gains. i have yet to hear of someone having major proges issues when estrogen is really low. not that i'm saying it cant happen. like i mentioned, if you think you wanna try an extra dose of caber for a couple wks, and see if that changes anything, i dont think it would hurt...but yea, as i mentioned in the Q and A...lets get that food intake up and see how your gains go from there. i'll tell you bro. this shit can be hard. the more you grow, the better your diet has to be on point. at first, you can grow doing very little. after you get closer to your limits, it takes a lot more planning
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yeah I hear you lol. There is no soreness in the nips or anything so I could just all be in my head. I'm always worrying about gyno and I'm probably just thinking shit is worse than it is lmao. Thanks again for all your help bro

Comment

Working...
                X