joint discomfort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joint discomfort

I am having joint discomfort, mainly in my elbows. I am taking 500mg sus250 (250 2x) week. I am taking Adex .25 EOD. I am taking glucosamine & MSM and fish oil daily with no relief. What do you suggest I try?
    http://www.napsgear.org/index.php?re..._banner_id=188

I just backed off my adex to .05 mg juston the days I pin my test (twice a week), and my creaky elbows went away.

Comment

Back the adex down to .25mg e3d
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I've had the same problem on the same type of cycle and I wasn't using adex or any sort of ai,so I'm not so sure if that's the main culprit.Would like to hear if you got more suggestions.

Comment

what number cycle is this for you and what week are you on? also, when does the elbow pain come? during exercise, after exercise, all the time. be a little more specific
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
            what number cycle is this for you and what week are you on? also, when does the elbow pain come? during exercise, after exercise, all the time. be a little more specific
            This is my second cycle. I am on week 5. The elbow seems to bother me just about all the time. The popping and creaking is kind of freaking me out.

Comment

Originally posted by icemanrrc View Post
              This is my second cycle. I am on week 5. The elbow seems to bother me just about all the time. The popping and creaking is kind of freaking me out.
              Not quite sure what makes sust different from eery other test in the way that it causes joint pain but its usually subsiding by now. Like i said though, i think its the adex more that anything else. Try to back it down to e3d and see where that gets you. If that doesnt help, im affraid theres nothing else you can do cause what seems to be happening is your strength is increasing more rapidly than your ligaments and tendons can handle. If backing sown the AI doesnt work in a few weeks, lighten up the weight a little

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                Back the adex down to .25mg e3d
                this would be my first suggestion, as far as chemical changes go.

its possible that estrogen isnt the issue though. hard to say. when you go on cycle, you're obviously lifting more weight and training more intensely. especially for newer AAS users, jumps in strength can be dramatic. muscle and tendon strains are very common in such situations. elbows and wrists get hammered pretty good when i'm working back and chest. i've found that it's in my best interest to train heavy for my larger muscle groups, but focus on higher reps for bi's and tri's. it turns out that my arms grow better this way, but more importantly, i'm not placing as much stress on the elbows and wrists. i'm sure you're in a good grove right now and your cycle is coming together nicely. maybe you need to change coarse a little and focus more on your muscle contractions and form. work smarter and make lighter weight hard.

how much fish oil are you taking?
                sam1976
                Last edited by sam1976; 12-02-2012, 11:51 PM.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I am taking 2,000mg daily - Controlled Labs Oxi-Omega fish oil. Should I increase?
                  Thank you guys for helping me out.

Comment

phew for a minute there i thought you said you were on 2g of test a week then realised it was just fish oil lol.

Should give Deca a go for future cycles. Lubricates the joints quite nicely in my case.
                    'Tears will get you sympathy, sweat will get you results'

Comment

Working...
                    X