X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third cycle, open to input!

Hey guys.

Third cycle
    Looking for some advice, looking to change things up a bit. I've done mast before but it was too low, only 200mg a week. i'm open to new ideas in general. Thinking about doing:

Kickstart week 1-4 with Test prop 50mg daily

Test E - 500mg week - weeks 1-15
    Masteron - 400mg week - weeks 5-15

I've been wanting to try prop for a while now so figured id kickstart with it at the least.

Previous cycles, test e for 10 weeks.
    Other was test e for 15 with masteron for first 10 at lower dosage

Thanks for any input guys,
    The guy in the gym.
    Ironsoman
    Last edited by Ironsoman; 12-02-2012, 12:03 AM.

What are your stats height weight and what are your goals

Comment

Stats

205 pounds
      9-10% bodyfat fluctuating

Looking to put on size but remain lean, don't like the bloat associated with dbol or deca, and tren is too extreme for me. I was considering winny but its too hit or miss and not worth it from everyones opinions. The idea of being brittle sounds awful

Comment

600 mg of eq sounds great for your body type along with a clean diet i can see you dropping to 7 percent bf and get stronger and if you want no bloat instead of dbol take tbol i hear its very effective without the bloat i personally havent tried the tbol but a very reliable source swears by it

Comment

Big L is right. EQ is what i would suggest for lean gains without bloat. Im actually starting a cycle of the same things your looking at doing. Think about this though:

Wk 1-15: 50mg test p eod
          Wk 1-15: 200-300mg test e e4d
          Wk 1-15: 300mg EQ e4d

You still get to use test p but u dot need alot since youre still getting test e. you can cut back on the test e because of the prop too. Which will keep some of the bloat off of you but u still end up with 450-600mg of test / week. This is exactly what im doing but for 17 weeks and anavar @ 50-100mg ed for the last 10 weeks
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I think 10 weeks is too long for anavar no? Maybe last 6-7 weeks? My last cycle i did 6 weeks of var. Anyway thats good cycle but noone is using an AI?

Comment

I like EQ also.

Comment

EQ is an awesome compound!! I haved used it twice. Love it.

Comment

The issue with EQ is how long it takes to kick full effect and the high dosage required to get that sweet spot

Comment

Originally posted by shafranko View Post
                    I think 10 weeks is too long for anavar no? Maybe last 6-7 weeks? My last cycle i did 6 weeks of var. Anyway thats good cycle but noone is using an AI?
                    Y is 10weeks too long with var(the mildest oral out there)? Of course were using AI's, just didnt think to needed to be mentioned. Its usually a no brainer for ppl that arent on their 1st cycle
                    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by Ironsoman View Post
                      The issue with EQ is how long it takes to kick full effect and the high dosage required to get that sweet spot
                      Yes, it dose lengthen the time of you're cycle a little.. But at 400mgs of EQ a week I got great results! Vascularity increased, lean muscle, increased my appetite, no sides and gained a solid 22lbs

I also used tbol and 500mgs of test a week.

Comment

Wow 22 pounds is alot on eq. What was your daily calorie carb and protein intake

Comment

The hard part is you have to know your own body. I learn a ton each time I try a new cycle. Try and make small changes and see how your body responds. Blood work removes the guess work

Comment

Working...
                          X