Sea salt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea salt

I went out lastnight to the bar very very rare. I had a guy walk up to me and asked how i manage to get so vascular. I told him that i watch everything i eat down to my sodium intake of being inder 2,000 mgs aday. Except when i go out which is rare i take 1 teaspoon of sea salt in water in a tiny shot glass and 30 minutes later i get more vascular than any N.O product and without lifting any weight he though i was lieing. Am i the only guy that uses sea salt for vascularity

never tried nor heard of it, but the saying goes, dont knock it til you try it

Comment

Wine does the trick for me,,,

Comment

what kind of bar are you going to where dudes walk up to you and ask about your vascularity?
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Ah mostly dive bars with pool tables and drunk women. Im not gay or bi but i will take complimets from anyone but i have to admit 98 percent of compliments i get are from guys from 18 to 60 women on the other hand not so much maybe there as shy as me

Comment

Yeah I'm the same way haha. I'll accept attention from anyone :P

Comment

I add a pinch of seas salt into my water and drink it throughout workout. i also have a banana before workout. adequate sodium and potassium will keep the pump longer and lubes the joints better than any pre workout drink I tried.

Comment

Working...
              X