trenbolone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trenbolone

Geneza keeps testing to ensure exellent quality. Here three Trenbolone enanthate samples.
    In comparison, 2 contain 199 mg/ml the other one was (most probably) substituted with Testosterone Enathate (seen retention time).

My objection to such highdosed Trenbolones is the (very) high dose of Benzyl Benzoate that is required. I think that 75 mg/ml brings the best results in terms of bioavailability. We've done some testing in that regard.

If on the other hand you use very high doses once or twice a week, a higher dosed Trenbolone E could be more confortable. Again this is personal and every induvidual should find out which dose and amount works best on him/her.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
    Geneza keeps testing to ensure exellent quality. Here three Trenbolone enanthate samples.
    In comparison, 2 contain 199 mg/ml the other one was (most probably) substituted with Testosterone Enathate (seen retention time).

My objection to such highdosed Trenbolones is the (very) high dose of Benzyl Benzoate that is required. I think that 75 mg/ml brings the best results in terms of bioavailability. We've done some testing in that regard.

If on the other hand you use very high doses once or twice a week, a higher dosed Trenbolone E could be more confortable. Again this is personal and every induvidual should find out which dose and amount works best on him/her.
    hello ronny
    if i use 800mg trenbolone pure of trenbolone acetate 75mg/ml i will have the same gains of 800mg trenbolone pure of trenbolone enantate 200mg/ml

thanks

Comment

try to read this:
      http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/conte...tency-steroids

Comment

Working...
      X