Naps Gears Simple Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps Gears Simple Stack

I have been using oral steriods for a few months now but now I'm ready to start using injectables I was on the naps gear site and I came across the simple stack looks to be about what I need but I wanted to know if anyone has tried this stack if so how were the results also what size needles do I need to use experienced users please give me your insite

No need for mast or oxy on a first cycle. Test e and dbol or tbol wilth a nolva pct will do just fine. Do a little research and youll see everyone else that replies to this thread will say exactly the same.

What are your stats? (Age, weight, bf %, experience lifting)
    ALEX.18
    Last edited by ALEX.18; 11-29-2012, 06:02 PM.
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I'm 27 6'2 250 around 15%.bodyfat been back lifting for about 6 months

Comment

Alex.18 based on your experience would you recomend the intermediate bulking cycle ?

Comment

What orals are you talking about and how did you do them? What is your training history prior to the 6 months training stage that your at now? If you've never done Testosterone then you wouldn't want to do an intermediate cycle. As far as pins go I draw with a 23 gauge and shoot with a 25. No matter how much you think you've learned you always realized there is something you didn't know after you already start. In other words educate yourself, not just by asking a few questions but intense reading here and anywhere else. I spent years reading this and that and when I finally took the plunged I realized there was still things I wished I had known.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jlou View Post
            Alex.18 based on your experience would you recomend the intermediate bulking cycle ?
            Nah dude no nandrolone on a first cycle. Like i said earlier bro test e and dbol or tbol. My first 3 cycles were 500mg test/week and 40mg tbol ed for 5 weeks. Ive gained an overall 40lbs and lost about 10% bf
            "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Pualiuch to answer your question my first stack I did was a hgh stack from this site called oral steriods.com I got there hgh stack the stack had Clen, decca, pituitary gland growth hormone, and Test up be honest I was clueless I used to take them 45 mins before workouts and only on training days no side effects lost some fat got stronger but nothing that set the world on fire I started back training after.a 2 year absense due to a health issue I had I healed and cleared to train again in march but didn't go back till May since then I look like a new person I've also used winnabol galaxy and stackabol which was a amazing product no side effects now I'm using oral Tren Clens and Winstrol hope that answer your question so with that said what advice can you give me ?

Comment

@ Alex I'm going to look into a stack with those products you named the stack I'm looking at now has all the ones you mentioned in it I will do somemore research before I get anything thanx for your advice

Comment

oh my god... dude... start over... start with the easiest cycle there is... I don't even think you're ready for a cycle yet you're on oral tren... by the look of it you have no clue whatsoever what any of those compounds do and just pick whatever comes to mind... I'm the asshole once again on here but if you must really cycle then do a test E at 500mg with a quick start oral but do it right.
                  Ain't no use in lookin' down
                  Ain't no discharge on the ground
                  Ain't no use in lookin' back
                  'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                  Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                  'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Yea i deffinately dont think youre ready for aas either physically and educationally. You need to know absolutely everything there is about each drug youre going to take along with every side it will give you and you dont yet. Like xamo said, he's the asshole (haha jk x) so hes gonna give you some "tough love" but its advice you better take if you wanna do this shit the right way. If i woulda known what i knew now and had these guys on my first cycle, i would have done things alot differently.

Start with perfecting your diet. Then perfect your training and resting routine. Watch a few you tube videos of jay, ronnie, phil, etc and see how they plan out their workouts and shit like that. Then get your supplements in order. Finally once you hit that training "plateau" think about using. But in the mean time, become a know it all about aas by reading

Comment

No steroids for you lol. Diet, train, research. Once you know what you are actually getting yourself into, then consider it. I don't know why you would want to start playing with your hormones when you don't know anything about the stuff you are about to inject into you.

Comment

these guys are right. read, research, study, train hard, eat clean, then read and research some more.
                        after i did all of that, i had a great first cycle on 500mg of sust/wk and 40mg of dbol/ed with adex/eod throughout an 8 wk cycle.

Comment

Working...
                        X