Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anadrol / dbol stack jumpstart

i was thinking about this, so i was looking around and found this

anadrol is an anabolic steroid! It attaches almost exclusively to the testosterone RECEPTORS (same receptors that primo and deca use). primo and deca are however not 17-alkylated and not aromatisable into estrogen, as anadrol indeed is.

dianabol is an androgenic steroid. It attaces to dihydrotestosterone-RECEPTORS(DiHydroxy-testosterone) which also winstrol etc attaches to. winstrol will not convert to estrogen, but dianabol will.

testosterone is converted to dihydrotestosterone by the enzyme 5-alpha reductase. This is why testosterone is recommended in all cycles... You will get the responce of both receptors.

Triggering the testosterone RECEPTORS will tead to increased Protein synthesis in muscle, increased production of red blood cells etc.

Triggering dihydrotestosterone-receptors will lead to increased agressiveness as well as an altered neurotransmitter balance (dopamine etc)=you get stronger.

I would strongly reccomend using 25 mg/day of each compound (dianabol and anadrol) over using 50mg of either one alone.
    This way you will mimic the way testosterone works..

so anyone with input jump in. ive heard people say great results. and i know its liver toxic already so anything after that please comment

keep in mind it can not be more toxic than 100mg or 150 or even 75mg of anadrol alone. 50mg of anadrol should be more toxic than the split 25/25 does anyone understand my point? and they dont Clyde like nolva and tren.
    Abomb
    Last edited by Abomb; 12-08-2010, 05:59 AM.

Comment

and i just found this on the GP oxy review

GP Oxy (Anadrol/Anapolon) $49.00
      by Charlie Harris Date Added: Thursday 18 February, 2010
      Taking 1 per day along with 40mg dbol and already getting good pumps. Skin doesn't seem oily but it's still early. I'll advise again after the cycle.

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars! [5 of 5 Stars!]

Comment

i used the drol/dbol combo at 50mg drol, 30mg dbol, plus, of course test cyp. i got wicked strong. stronger than i had ever been at the time. i also gained lots of water and my BP was high. if someone is advanced and running out of new and different stack ideas, i think the drol/dbol combo could be some fun. overall though, nothing is ever as life changing as an article trys to make it look on paper, ya know.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

cool thx sam. i always look forward to ur feedback.

Comment

Working...
          X