Proviron during PCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proviron during PCT

Hi guys i was just wondering can i substitute colmid for proviron.

My cycle starting in 2 weeks cut cycle

test cypo 500mg a week 12 week
    Tren oral 500 mcgs a week for 8 week 4 weeks on 2 week off the bk on

PCT
    novla 40/30/20/20
    clomid 100/80/50/40
    any ideas and do you think i should add Clen week 10-12 or earlier

Thanks in advance,

proviron is an oral Mast. i thought. It is good in keeping gyno at bay but why would you wanna do it as a PCT??

Comment

i only want use Proviron since a get very harsh reaction from clomid headaches stomach pain

or shall take proviron during my cycle and add adex 1mg e3d during cycle

thanks in advance for any replies

Comment

PCT is intended to let your body return to normal production as gently as possible without the crash or too much loss in gains. Proviron, although as mild as it is, is still a steroid and will keep your natural system shut down. Guys who can't stand being off gear will "coast" between cycles with proviron to ensure they don't lose gains. This in my opinion is where you run the risk of permanent damage to your natural system.

If clomid isn't your thing you should give nolvadex a try. Seems like a lot less people experience depression with nolvadex.

Comment

I use nolva alone as clomid is too harsh for me also and i do fine with recovery. You can add proviron to your PCT but i would not use it alone. According to the research i've done on the net and studies i have read on Proviron it does not shut down your HTPA at all in doses up to 150mg/day. According to one study out of 250 men taking 150mg/day of Proviron for a year 85 men showed some suppression but none were shut down. I love Proviron and i stick to using it during cycle for various reasons but i don't use it post. If anyone is interested i think i have a Proviron study saved somewhere i can post it if you like.

Comment

I use nolva and aromasin for my pct. works just fine, and i don't get any sides.

Comment

im on proviron now... it does help with gyno sides (i think) but i think it also hardens the muscle and keeps bloat down??? some one correct me if im wrong
              Originally posted by sagerboy87 View Post
              I use nolva and aromasin for my pct. works just fine, and i don't get any sides.
              http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Working...
              X