Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY GP Product of the Week

GP Oral Boldesterone this stuff is no Joke,

I have never tried it looks pricey at regular price what are some of the effects it gives

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
      I have never tried it looks pricey at regular price what are some of the effects it gives
      Good question, I like Boldesterone as Kick start cycle 100mg ed for 20days with 500mg Test P. then Start with my 16week Bulk cycle.
      Definitely, Great Muscle Mass and with addition Increase in my Strength.
      I have always received better gain by using Bold over Anadrol

Comment

yes! this is some strong stuff. when i used it, i found it to be somewhat like anadrol without the lack of appetite and headache that anadrol gives me.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

M Freaky i dont want you to get ur hopes up most of these guys only vote for the samething test or anavar. But the product you talk about sounds tempting at half price just gotta spread the word and have people tell about there results

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            yes! this is some strong stuff. when i used it, i found it to be somewhat like anadrol without the lack of appetite and headache that anadrol gives me.
            I think i'm getting headaches from GP dbol. Any input on that?

Comment

Originally posted by RebelBody View Post
              I think i'm getting headaches from GP dbol. Any input on that?
              first thing i'd do is check your BP. dbol is notorious for high BP. if not that, i'd make sure you're getting enough water...maybe up the water and see if that helps
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                M Freaky i dont want you to get ur hopes up most of these guys only vote for the samething test or anavar. But the product you talk about sounds tempting at half price just gotta spread the word and have people tell about there results
                Mate PM me with your address I will send you some on the house try it out and let me know what you think,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                  first thing i'd do is check your BP. dbol is notorious for high BP. if not that, i'd make sure you're getting enough water...maybe up the water and see if that helps
                  X2 i agree with Sam

Comment

Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
                    Mate PM me with your address I will send you some on the house try it out and let me know what you think,,,,,
                    what a thoughtful offer!

Comment

Nice. , will this post show up?
                      http://<a href="http://www.napsgear....ear.net"> </a>

Comment

Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
                        does this go for me too??!! haha ;]

Comment

Working...
                        X