Getting second cycle decided, and i want your input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting second cycle decided, and i want your input

So i did my first cycle, it was 500mg test per week and 40mg up to 80mg tbol a day. I had an amazing time doing it, and i'm looking forward to my second cycle.

Now for my second, i'm not quite sure what to do. I keep finding myself looking at tren.....and i'm not gonna lie, i would love to do tren, but i just don't know if it would be dumb to add into my second cycle. I do know that i don't want the bloat that the test e gave me, it was annoying at times. I'm pretty much open to anything.

Any input or ideas guys? Lets have some good discussion on here.

test prop with tren perhaps... but trust me you will not like the ED or EOD pinning plus tren cough haha
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Do not do tren on your second cycle. Keep it simple lol. There is absolutely no need to jump to the most powerful anabolic steroid on the market for a second cycle. I would honestly stick with 500mg/wk test and an oral kick start. If you got good results the first run, you will get good results the second run. No need to add in other compounds just yet.

Comment

Lol yea i know. I'm not worried about pinning, its simple and easy. My quads don't mind the needles at all. If i did do tren, it would be that and test prop, just to make the pinning simple

Comment

Originally posted by sagerboy87 View Post
          Lol yea i know. I'm not worried about pinning, its simple and easy. My quads don't mind the needles at all. If i did do tren, it would be that and test prop, just to make the pinning simple
          you'd want to open up more sites than that. you'll need at least 4 sites to do EOD shots. honestly though, tren is a pretty bad idea for a second cycle. theres no real reason to risk dealing with all the side effects and bs that can go along with tren, especially when you're so new to AAS. at this point, you'll get awesone results off of any cycle.

what goals would you like to achieve with this next cycle? as far as bloat from test e, it really shouldnt be too bad with a clean diet and a little adex. i use test e while dieting even. in fact, i was using a large amount of test e in my avatar pic. with the right manipulation, zero "bloat"!. of course, you wouldnt wanna take it that far, but keep in mind, some fluid retention is a good thing if you goal is muscle gain. your cells are super hydrated. nutrients are being pushed into the muscle while you pump them up at the gym. connective tissue and joints are better able to handle massive amounts of weight. these are all good reasons to hold some water. its a means to an end. i dont walk around looking like my avatar pic all year long but im not a sloppy bastard either. right now, i'm holding a few extra lbs. some of it is water. some of it is fat. i still am in striking distance of my stage weight and if i desired, i could lose fluid quickly. no sense in me trying to maintain my stage look though. i'd radically stunt my gains
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Well my first cycle was mainly a bulk. I want this cycle to focus more on lean mass and cutting my body fat. Yea, i know it would be dumb to do tren on a second cycle, and i probably would never do it this soon, its just intriguing to think about, it seems like such an amazing product. What would you suggest stacking with test for a good lean cycle, cutting my bf.

Comment

Before you go too much further in experimenting with new drugs on your second cycle, try the same thing with a different diet(a cutting diet). You would be surprised what just that would do for you. Cutting back carbs will keep some of that bloat off of you.

But if your going to do it i would suggest 14-15 weeks of:
              150mg test prop eod
              200mg eq e4d
              Throw in some clen and youll see a difference for sure
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I really like to stick with what works as long as ur getting great results what is wrong with repeating ur 1st cycle??

Manipulate ur Diet to cut.
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Yea, i know that saying odb. And i most likely will just do the same cycle over again, but maybe dbol instead of tbol. idk. i still have lots of time to decide. I shouldn't run another cycle for about 8 more weeks anyway. Earliest i would do is january 1. Maybe instead of being all crazy, i'll just throw another oral, a different oral, or maybe another inject-able into the mix, not tren tho, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sagerboy87 View Post
                    Yea, i know that saying odb. And i most likely will just do the same cycle over again, but maybe dbol instead of tbol. idk. i still have lots of time to decide. I shouldn't run another cycle for about 8 more weeks anyway. Earliest i would do is january 1. Maybe instead of being all crazy, i'll just throw another oral, a different oral, or maybe another inject-able into the mix, not tren tho, lol.
                    Whats your stats?

If you didnt like the bloat u got from test e, ur going to hate the bloat u get with d bol if u run that
                    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

5'10"
                      between 13-14% body fat

Comment

50mg oral winny ed for 8 weeks might make a difference if you absolutely need to add something new. But i wouldnt use an oral kickstarter if you use it since 12 weeks of orals isnt really a good idea.

I still say 150mg test p eod & 200 mg eq e4d will do some nice things to your physique but thats just m2c

Comment

what are your stats, goals, diet? if you dont want the water bloat stay away from dbol. also i suggest researching all the different types of gear and what it is exactly that they do. when you do that you will have a better idea of what will work best.

Comment

Alex, this is his second cycle. There is no need for you to be advising him to use other compounds that Test e/c and an oral kick start. He is still fresh, no need to pump him full of all of these new compounds just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                              Alex, this is his second cycle. There is no need for you to be advising him to use other compounds that Test e/c and an oral kick start. He is still fresh, no need to pump him full of all of these new compounds just yet.
                              I know that ethan. Im simply saying that if hes going to do something else other than that, thats what i would go with for a second cycle, but like i already said, only if he ABSOLUTELY wants to do something diff. He already said he didnt like the bloat test e gave him so i suggested test p. test is test and i personally believe test p is the best (aside from ed/eod pins and pip). Ive never taken it but i have 3 guys on it right now and they all look incredibly dry and defined. Im not arguing with u cause ur right, test e or c is the BEST option for a second cycle but its not the ONLY option. I believe tere is a safe way to use any of these drugs on any cycle except the first one. But it must be done in a controlled and reasonable manner. im just simply laying out some possibilities and answering his questions for him
                              ALEX.18
                              Last edited by ALEX.18; 12-01-2012, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X