Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Akrihin d-bol (export version) real or fakes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akrihin d-bol (export version) real or fakes?

It's the first time I buy from this source and I did it completely by trust,because I know them from a few years.Here is a pic (not my pic because I don't have a decent cam atm,but it is exactly the same blister with same batch and expiry number/date)

http://i49.tinypic.com/260zndz.jpg

I found a thread on here about these and they are supposed to be legit,but I do find little differences between these and the pics from this thread which bother me

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...hlight=akrihin

Some that I noticed are the tabs look a little bit bigger and on the expiry date it's "09 13",while on the ones I have it's "II 2013".

I don't want to stuff myself up with some crap methyltest (I heard fakes are filled with it).If it turns out to be methyl I won't be buying from him again.

I know best way to tell is when I try them,but what should I look for?How will I know if it's d-bol or methyltest?It's my first time doing orals.
    CellTech
    Last edited by CellTech; 11-27-2012, 12:35 PM.

brother if your going to order from anywhere you should go through my site http//www.gearedupstrength.webs.com/ it all comes from naps and we know uncle naps always comes through if you order through my site then your my client and i will design cycles, stacks, diets, pct how to use compounds properly and anything else you need.private message meand we will talk about the way it works.I can also get you different gear from many sources pretty much anything you want at great prices from 1 to 10000000000 so shoot me a pm and let me know what you need.
    BIGMURPH
    GOOD LUCK GETTING BIG
    bigmurph
    Banned
    Last edited by bigmurph; 11-27-2012, 04:07 PM. Reason: miss type

Comment

I appreciate that and will keep it in mind for the future.

Now since I have these anyway I'll give them a go and see how things are.The guy I got them from was supposed to be legit,but you never know..

My main concern now is that it might be methyltest. How should I be able to tell if it's methandrostenolone or methyltest?Anyone used these in particular by some chance?

Comment

Two weeks passed and I'm in my third week now.So far I gained about 8lbs ,but I gained absolutely no strength.The only thing that improved severely is my endurance - I recover way faster between sets.My measurements are about the same,but I guess it's too soon for it to show..The thing bothering me is that my strength hasn't increased.I was told by other guys that I should gain about 20lbs on my bench the first 1-2 weeks.

I ran them at 20mg. the first week and from second to now at 30mg.

What do you guys think?Fakes?

edit: I'm stacking the dbol with omnas at 500mg. a week
        CellTech
        Last edited by CellTech; 12-17-2012, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X