thinking of runnning anadrol tablets feedback appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking of runnning anadrol tablets feedback appreciated

Im thinking of runnning anadrol tabs. they are on sale right now at napsgear. Anyone have any feedback or comments that have used these. Thinking of running 5mg , and taking hymalayan liv 52 for liver protection, anything else i should take into consideration. also pros cons, side effects. much appreciated.

What brand are you looking at buying

Comment

what will 5mg do for U? ....(it's gonna b tough as they usually come in 50mg tabs)

do u have anemia? Oxymetholone enhances the production and urinary excretion of erythropoietin in patients with anemias due to bone marrow failure and often stimulates erythropoiesis in anemias due to deficient red cell production.
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

He probably meant 50mg, there's no way to cut that pill in 10th's LOL. I think the real question is what else will you be running with it? Test, deca etc.

Comment

drol alone gives me great results... as far as my cutting goes...
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

i would use geneza great price and they are strong you will definitly like them order them through my site http//www.gearedupstrength.webs.com/ it still comes from uncle naps and everyone knows he is good if you need help designing cycles,diets,stacks,or anything else private message me if you order through my site i consider you my client and i will help you with anything you need.
            BIGMURPH
            GOOD LOOK GETTING BIG

Comment

my bad on the grammae its 50 mg lol, im thinking of running it alone , but what else will i need in to keep my liver protected , or will just my hymalyan liv 52 will do it. Yeah they are geneza

Comment

Working...
              X