Will napsgear hgh make me grow taller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will napsgear hgh make me grow taller

OK SO I HAVE A QUESTION, I'M 5'3 AND I WOULDNT MIND A FEW MORE INCHES IN HEIGHT , AND IM WONDERING IF HGH WILL MAKE ME GROW TALLER STILL BEING THAT IM 22. I know this is what some doctors use on children with short stature.

This is exact same question asked 1 month ago???
    NO
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I wish it would lol

Comment

lol can i grow wider,,,

Comment

not to be mean but we all wish tht bro im 5'9'' like to be 6' most women/girls like tall men but then again im ok w what God gave me in height tht is

Comment

yeah i figuered it wouldnt work a shot. im ok where i stand regarless.

Comment

i had a friend that took 3 kits and he grew 2 inches taller but now he has bad sides his hands go numb all the time and he has bad blood circulation so if you take it keep it minimum i personally dont like hgh

Comment

Originally posted by bigmurph View Post
                i had a friend that took 3 kits and he grew 2 inches taller but now he has bad sides his hands go numb all the time and he has bad blood circulation so if you take it keep it minimum i personally dont like hgh
                you sound ridiculous i'm sorry this could not even be possible

Comment

Originally posted by daryl831 View Post
                  OK SO I HAVE A QUESTION, I'M 5'3 AND I WOULDNT MIND A FEW MORE INCHES IN HEIGHT , AND IM WONDERING IF HGH WILL MAKE ME GROW TALLER STILL BEING THAT IM 22. I know this is what some doctors use on children with short stature.
                  Yes it will also make you very agressive and your dick bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by innyboy View Post
                    you sound ridiculous i'm sorry this could not even be possible
                    there goes my dreams of being in the NBA
                    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
                    X