5 weeks in using qdl dbol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 weeks in using qdl dbol

5 weeks into a cycle using qdl dbol at 50mg aday what a let down this is the second cycle using qdl i have previosly used qdl anadrol what garbage. 5 lbs what crap. Dont waste the money stick with gp

I am on thier test e and its been 4.5 weeks. the day before thanksgiving was 9th pin , it may take longer for it to kick in but i have not felt anything amazing. It sure cost alot i hope that it aint junk.

Comment

I did 40mg/day of QDL dbol and liked it better than the DB Anadrol I just finished using. Everyone responds differently to different drugs man. Don't bash products just because you personally have had a less than perfect response to them. Figure out what works for you and go from there lol

Comment

You might be right ethan i just wish someone else would of told be they didnt like it so i could of just went with anabols from our sponsor at 50 mgs from them i cant even finish my workouts cause the pumps are so painful

Comment

i did qdl test. Its legit. Everybody responds differently, you may not "feel" anything for the first 4 or 5 weeks. that is why a lot of ppl take a "kickstarter" like tbol or dbol. Don't worry man, qdl is legit.

Comment

every qdl product i have used was awesome.

Comment

At what mg did you run dbol

Comment

I ran it at 50 mg ad but i do like gp better only could take 30mg aday of that. And the qdl test was good.

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                  You might be right ethan i just wish someone else would of told be they didnt like it so i could of just went with anabols from our sponsor at 50 mgs from them i cant even finish my workouts cause the pumps are so painful

haha well if you say the pumps are too painful, that you can't finish lifting, looks like its working bud

Comment

I get the same results from QDL as I do GP.. QDL has a bit more PIP but has a few cheaper products. Otherwise if they were the same price, I would choose GP.

Comment

@Big L I used QDL dbol and sust and had great results. Second cycle with QDL dbol was a let down though.

Comment

Thanks rebel body. These guys got off track i asked about qdl dbol not injectables. Im glad im not the only one with crappy results on DBOL and there ANADROL That and there deca felt like i got kicked by a horse. Talk about pip

Comment

lol. My take is GP is the lab to go with. speaking of pip, GP test 400 feels like i was shot with a paintball. only a week and a half in and im getting very vascular again. GP is G2G!

Comment

Ibhave to admit i didnt get any test 400 only cause i figured it would have some pip. Personally i hate pip so anything over 250 mg per 1 ml and nomore test propinate ruins my workout my body doesnt handle it good i will be old fashion stick with 250 but load the syringe all the way up lol. Good luck on ur cycle

Comment

lol i hear you bro. i'm with you on the prop. not a big fan of pinning eod. i'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                              X