Pre-Loaded Pins??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Loaded Pins??

Hey guys. Got a quick question yall might be able to help me out with. Let me explain my situation first so you understand why I'm looking to get this question answered. Im going to be starting a 17 week cycle in about a month or so and its going to be EOD pins. I have to hide it from my wife (haha) so i only have time to pin when shes in the shower or something like that. So I'm planning on loading my syringes for the week that way when i get the time, i can pin real quick without her knowing. My question is this, if i load 3 or 4 syringes for the week, do i need to keep them refrigerated or not? Thanks in advance.
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

No, room temp is good.
    Peps, GH and HCG need to be reffered.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

yeah your good i have done that before just so they were ready to go no worries bro

Comment

Man, be careful hiding shit from your wife like that. As soon as she finds out shit will hit the fan haha. I told my girl up front that I was going to be juicing so if she didn't like it, she could either get over it or get out before it started lol.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
          Man, be careful hiding shit from your wife like that. As soon as she finds out shit will hit the fan haha. I told my girl up front that I was going to be juicing so if she didn't like it, she could either get over it or get out before it started lol.
          Haha yea i know how that is. Its not that shes not ok with me doing it, she just doesnt want to know about it or see it. I meen yea shes gonna see the changes in my body but she doesnt mind that :P. Weve been together for almost 8 years now and ive always told her about it but this time she said she doesnt want to know about it any more

Thanks for the help guys
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Working...
          X