it's ok.. nothing exceptional it definitely isn't in the top anymore
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

depends on what ur looking for. if youre looking for an energy boost, its okay. if your more worried about a pump, ive been taking pure agmatine. 2g 30 mins before i train and 1g in my xtend that i drink during my workout and and i get a great long lasting pump and stay full and round pretty much all day.
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Xtend isn't considered a pre work out... it's just there to help you fuel your muscles with important nutrients while you're working out... it doesn't really give you a pump, imo that part is simply mental but it definitely helps. The pump and focus however the new jack3d won't give you the same as the previous one..

Comment

It never had good pump IMO, and since it was a stimulant they removed I think they just stuck yohimbe in it to get your heart racing.

I just started trying GNC's new pump fuel insanity. Has 270 mg of caffeine, a quality pump blend that favors citruline malate, and some carbs in it too. Not usually a GNC fan, but I'm loving this stuff, you guys should grab a sample.

Comment

I've heard of Insanity I've never tried it though.. I'm on Craze right now

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
              Xtend isn't considered a pre work out... it's just there to help you fuel your muscles with important nutrients while you're working out... it doesn't really give you a pump, imo that part is simply mental but it definitely helps. The pump and focus however the new jack3d won't give you the same as the previous one..
              i kno it doesnt give you a pump. i was simply stating the fact that i put agmatine in with it for my intra workout drink
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Originally posted by ALEX.18 View Post
                i kno it doesnt give you a pump. i was simply stating the fact that i put agmatine in with it for my intra workout drink
                gotcha. I misread that part haha

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
                  gotcha. I misread that part haha
                  Its all good bro. How do u like that craze stuff?

Comment

Craze has pretty much no pump ingredients in it, and it's nt super stimulated. BUT! It has a pretty crazy focus blend, in fact, the main ingredient is in court in California because they are claiming it is too much like an amphetamine. It seriously gives me focus like aderol's little cousin Personally I like to mix in a scoop of Craze with another pre work that has better pump and stim.

Comment

New jacked 3d is horrible. The old Jacked was much better. Dosnt do anything for me. Im using The Cure right now and that stuff delivers!

Comment

I like c4 when I took the old jak3d I had to take yok3d with it to get the same results .

Comment

Need to get some good ole ephedrine

Comment

Originally posted by cmode44 View Post
                            Craze has pretty much no pump ingredients in it, and it's nt super stimulated. BUT! It has a pretty crazy focus blend, in fact, the main ingredient is in court in California because they are claiming it is too much like an amphetamine. It seriously gives me focus like aderol's little cousin Personally I like to mix in a scoop of Craze with another pre work that has better pump and stim.
                            nvm I had written something but after some researching I proved myself wrong..

Anyway Craze imo is much better than the previous jack3d..I don't know..I couldn't find anything better..

Comment

Working...
                            X