Naps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps

I was planning on buying a few things of Naps and I just had a couple of queries first.

Firstly does naps deliver to the UK?
    And if so, will the price of shipping vary from US orders?

Sorry if I'm posting on a topic previously covered. If there is anything else I should know before I order please let me know.

Thanks in advance

You can find this out on the website.
    But, Yes to first Q, No to second Q.

Comment

Thanks bud, I had a little look but I couldn't see anything obvious.

I have to say the price of some things seem great! I dont think I have ever been this exited... Like a kid at Christmas .

Comment

Yea bro, lmao.

Comment

Right dudes,

I wanna use Naps... but i aint got a clue about buying offline. Bought off mates before but never online.

Where do i start? I was reading around and Western Union was mentioned alot, can i not just send money straight from my bank or should i set up a WU account?

Cheers!

Comment

Go on there sight read carefully

Comment

Originally posted by ment to juice View Post
              Go on there sight read carefully
              x2.certain things,for obvious reasons,cannot be discussed in the open.a little extra footwork will always payoff in the end.also use their customer support.set up an account,open a ticket regarding your question/s and in no time you'll have your answers.no need to worry when ordering from Naps.never ever had a problem they didn't resolve for me and countless others...

Comment

Originally posted by rocco-x View Post
                x2.certain things,for obvious reasons,cannot be discussed in the open.a little extra footwork will always payoff in the end.also use their customer support.set up an account,open a ticket regarding your question/s and in no time you'll have your answers.no need to worry when ordering from Naps.never ever had a problem they didn't resolve for me and countless others...
                Cheers bro,

I appreciate that don't worry. I was only asking cuz its not something I am not familiar with. But i'll do some reading around and see if I can get my head round it!
                Customer support sounds like a very good idea too!

Comment

Ive placed my order!
                  Im so exited I could wee!

Comment

Hi Goldtree.

Im from the Uk (northwest). I recieved an order yesterday. Postage is the same cost i think but we usually get ours quicker than our camrades across the pond. I hear alot of the american lads saying it took a while to arrive. Mines always arrived within 2-3 weeks and ive had 3 deliveries. Maybe its cos we are closer to the sender or Royal Mail is efficient (unlikely). Anyway mate good luck, hope it all gets to you ok. If theres any problems im sure Naps will be helpful. Thay always have been with me.

Comment

Working...
                    X