My recent Naps Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My recent Naps Experience

Done about 10 orders, most have gone smoothly. I was caught up in the fiasco last Christmas, didn't get my pack for 3 months. Put in an order last month, paid, and when I was reviewing my account, realized I had misspelled my street name. Put in a ticket, was corrected the next day, shipped the day after that, got it a couple days ago. Things are running smoothly, good time to order.

Originally posted by Shiner View Post
    Done about 10 orders, most have gone smoothly. I was caught up in the fiasco last Christmas, didn't get my pack for 3 months. Put in an order last month, paid, and when I was reviewing my account, realized I had misspelled my street name. Put in a ticket, was corrected the next day, shipped the day after that, got it a couple days ago. Things are running smoothly, good time to order.
    Glad things are running smooth for you bro, the damn big bad monster has eatin 2 of my gift requests in the past 3 months...LOL I will prevail and get gifts eventually....i hope
    "I have found Iron Plates to be my greatest friend... They never freak out on me, never complain and are always there when I need them... Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds and if YOU let up for one second, that is where YOU will finish...

Comment

I received 1 of 2 yesterday. 2 of 2 still in isc new york. guessing grabby hands customs has it. we shall see

Comment

just got back on the wagon... hope to receive my presents sooner rather than later! i remember last years fiasco oh to much!!

Comment

On naps site it states not to do transfers WU or MG can someone help me out with other ways of doing the transfers so I can finish my order please

Comment

bayboi i used WU and its all good. just have patience... naps wont dissapoint.

Comment

Use WU. It's the easiest way to go about it. Follow the instruction on naps site and you'll be fine.

Comment

Thanks a lot guys appreciate it

Comment

Waiting for two packages! I cant wait.! Hurry up already

Comment

WU is a good way to go
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                      WU is a good way to go
                      good to know. thought I was S.O.L
                      Goals:
                      1.5+ x BW Bench
                      2.0+ x BW Squat
                      2.25+ x BW DL
                      Quit Smoking (Chantix)

Comment

Working...