Starting HGH for the first time, just a few basic questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting HGH for the first time, just a few basic questions

I've been lifting for about decade now, and I feel at my age I can truly start to benefit from HGH. I've run several cycles over the years, and feel fairly confident I'm ready to reap the benefits from HGH.

I plan to start low at 2IU a day. I've read and read on here different schedules, etc. I feel like 2IU a day, is what I'm going to jump into to, possibly with 2 days off, I have not decided yet.

My questions are concerning the injection process, I plan to go with the belly, although I'm not sure what size pin to get, and if there is any type of mixing process with water/oil before I inject? I've read a few different instructional posts but can't seem to find this out. Do I just inject it straight from the vial? Do I need to mix it?

Thanks in advanced.

hi pall when you buy your growth you will get bac water or sterile water with it you mix your hgh powder with that ok i cant tell you how much water to use as you have not stated how many ius per bottle you have bought .... belly is fine to inject into and you will need an insulin pin to inject with .. 2 ius is fine to start with then go up 1 iu a time i would only go up to 5 ius as ya dont need no more than that really ok mate ....

Comment

Thanks for the reply! It's Human Growth Hormone 191aa. It's 10iu per bottle. Does HGH typically come with the water when purchased? What size pin should I get to draw, and what size pin to inject, (length and size)? When you inject the water, do you lightly stir in or shake it? Does it need to be stored in a cool place?

Thanks!

Comment

Do not shake it or be overly aggressive with it at all. It's a very unstable compound. Just swish it around a little and it dissolves very easily. It should be kept cool and dark. Most people keep it the fridge. It doesn't maintain it's potency for a long time once mixed, so just prepare what you will use in a few weeks.
        Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

timguinness is rite dont shake your growth once mixed just swill it round and round nice and gentle it disolves really easy.. and true again it dont last that long once mixed so just mix one of your 10 iu bottles a time .. ive allways got the water with my hgh when i buy it . and i use an insulin pin to draw up mix and inject obviously not the same pin ok mate ..i keepp mine in the fridge ok mate .. i have only used about 150 ius so far and my body fat has halfed way hgh are you useing mate.. are you from england..

Comment

there is a good chance you're going to have to purchase bac water to use with your gh. some human grade comes with water vials, but if you are buying any of the many china made generics, which it sounds like you are, you're going to need bacteriostatic water.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
            X