18 and wondering about a cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 and wondering about a cycle

Hey, I've been lifting weights for about 2 years now and have seen a dramatic increase in my physique. I feel that my genetics are good, but I would like to take bodybuilding to the next level. I am currently 18 years old and I would like to gain size and strength. My chest has been growing fast in response to my workouts as well as my other body parts. I'm just not satisfied with my arm size! I would like to know if I could just do a cycle or two and train hard to maintain most of my gains or if it doesn't work that way? If so would d-bol and test be a good starter for me? I know Arnold and other pro bodybuilders started anabolics at younger ages then me and they seem pretty healthy still today.

you are too young bro.. not trying to knock you at all but your body isn't done growing and your test levels are completely fine as it is.. just put in the work and effort and you'll see the gains, they aren't gonna be drastic unless you eat eat eat.. you'll end up doing more harm them good if you start a cycle at 18 years of age.. wait until you are 23-24 years old before you think about a cycle.. i'm a firm believer in starting a cycle once you have reached your genetic potential and are no longer making gains but in the end it's your choice, just my thoughts. i'm sure the more advanced users will chime in as well

Comment

I'm sure a lot of guys here will agree with me, your way to young. Plus you say your doing really well with your training and growing fast. Stay with that, watch your diet and training and you will keep growing, if your genetics are that good you should do well with out gear for quite along time. Personally I would not want to see you get on any gear until your 22 to 25 yo. I know this is hard to take, as you probably think that I'm trying to keep you off gear but there are a lot of things that will be hindered by the use of gear at your age. I strongly suggest you take the time to research and learn all you can. You'll find a lot of what you need to now right here if you just take the time to look for it.
      The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
      Chat Box Talk And Rules
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
      No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
      http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

I agree with the others however if you are going for it nonetheless let us know so we'll make sure to give you the safest cycle for your age...
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Arnold has had 4 open heart surgeries... also steroids werent what they are today. you're going to hurt yourself

Comment

like the boys say a little young yet. i did my first cycle at 21 yrs and all was well i would leave it till then if not a little older but its your choice ok mate ...

Comment

I f u r serious about taking Bodybuilding to the Next level then I would suggest doing a show/contest. U will see if u can handle the pre-contest diet + also see if u r gifted.
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

At 18 your actually on steroids, kinda. I don't mean to offend you but I have been reading bodybuilding mags for 35 years and I'm still learning. At 18 there is no way you have tried all the different routines, diets, etc that are out there. You don't know what works best for size, strength, etc. Like someone else mentioned your test levels are the best they will ever be at your age and you can screw that up for ever. Steroids are not magic pills and will not turn you into Arnold. Only genetics, hard work, years of training, desire, etc will get you there. I don't think ANYONE on here would recommend you start at your age.

Possibly your over training your arms. I see you young guys ALL the time doing endless curls, curls like there going out of style. I don't know if that's the case but look into workouts for size, like 3 day mass. Do mostly compound exercises lift deadlifts and squats for size, AND EAT WELL AND PLENTY!!
                sigpic

Comment

you can mess up your health at this age. your long bones are still growing. you can close the growth plates prematurely. this will limit you. you may not grow taller at your age, but you can effect how wide your structure becomes. you dont want a narrow 18 yr olds shoulder width at 27. give it a couple more yrs bro and you will be happy you did. if you love this sport and want to take it far, do things right. you have your whole life. this is a marathon, not a sprint
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

the fact is that alot of teenagers are using steriods and have been for a long time...I graduated in 89 and there were a group of guys that were using and let me say that they were bigger than most adults at the time...I mean huge...this may sound careless to say, but if you take steriods when you are still growing, the results are no less than incredible and you will remain bigger than you would ever be, even if you stop after one cycle...if I had the chance when I was 16-17 I'd give it a shot..that's me though...

Comment

Stop wondering
                      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

one cycle won't do shit!!!!!!!

Comment

The problem i see is that you say you have seen dramtic results. Right there thats enough said keep doing in natural lift,eat,lift,eat some more. Juice should be ur last option. Most people who start juicing dont start off with great genetics like you say u have. If u were scrowny or over weight and getting picked on i would say give it a shot Cause it sounds ur self esteem is pretty high

Comment

I can't express in strong enough terms the dangers of premature AAS use. If you lack patience, you can seriously screw your health up for the rest of your life. There is a great deal of medical evidence to support that fact, so don't take my word for it. Like Sam said, you will be much happier if you settle in for the long haul. Your body is rife with hormones right now. Take advantage of it, and if in several years you begin to plateau, then work your way into AAS slowly. There are so many nutritional and training options for you right now that will produce gains rivaling steroids. Remember, knowledge is power!
                            Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

No! bad boy! too young to be messing with anabolics man. Don't screw yourself up man. Just train hard for the next few years, and then come back.

Comment

Working...
                              X