Swelling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swelling

Has anyone had any issues with leg swelling? No injuries... My left leg and foot has gotten big! Like to where my pants are tight around my leg. It started in my foot and just seems to keep working higher... I pin in my delts only. Im almost done with my first cycle and it might not have anything to do with it.. But ive never had issues like this before

Home Remedies for Swelling
    1.An ibuprofen tablet is a good home remedy for swelling, pain and fever. Take this tablet on a full stomach to prevent stomach upset.
    2.Try this home remedy for swelling in case of a sprain or strain on the ankles, knees, lower back or muscles. First, apply a cold compress for 30 minutes to reduce 3.swelling, and then apply "heat" with a heating pad to reduce pain. Alternate cold and hot until the swelling reduces completely. Then switch to only a heating pad or heat compress as needed to ease the pain.
    4.Prop a sprained ankle or knee on some fluffy pillows to keep the weight off and the swelling down. Healing will be quicker when your body is comfortable.
    5.Drink plenty of liquids. Water and other fluids keep the body hydrated and help transport blood and oxygen throughout the body, thereby facilitating natural healing processes.

Comment

Well this post is kind of old but if anyone has swelling that is traveling there is actually an extremely high chance that you have a BLOOD CLOT! Ibuprofen actually can make blood clots worse. Go to the hospital and have a blood test called a D Dimer. This will determine what is happening. Best case scenario is an infection but this will only be caused if you have injected in the affected area. If you have swelling that has moved you need immediate medical attention because if the clots get to your heart you will DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by juicemanjoe View Post
        Well this post is kind of old but if anyone has swelling that is traveling there is actually an extremely high chance that you have a BLOOD CLOT! Ibuprofen actually can make blood clots worse. Go to the hospital and have a blood test called a D Dimer. This will determine what is happening. Best case scenario is an infection but this will only be caused if you have injected in the affected area. If you have swelling that has moved you need immediate medical attention because if the clots get to your heart you will DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        the guy on top of you is a bullshit advertisement...this forum is loaded with them..the tip off is the link in the post and the asshole also has the same post in a few different threads
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Yeah his recommendations are pretty retarded.

Comment

Your leg is swell just becuase you have put extra stress on muscles of leg.. did you feel swelling after workout or any exercise..?
            i suggest you to give some rest to your leg
            Tacoma gym

Comment

pretty good.........

Comment

re:

pretty good.........

Comment

Working...
                X