The good and bad of coming of a cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good and bad of coming of a cycle

I always here everyone talking about making great gains on a cycle I would like to hear about people coming off a cycle even with proper pct. how much of the gains did you lose. How much strength dissapeared i just dont want guys to be to dissapointed the first time they come off. Just remmember guys without proper pct you will lose most of all ur hard gains.

Usually I just lose a little water off the surface, strength stays with me for a bit and then tapers off but I always do more weight than I was able to pre-cycle. Other than that, I keep most gains. But you are right, you need to make sure you run a good post cycle therapy, not just to keep gains, but to keep your health in check.

Comment

Im shocked noone must take pct i guess

Comment

IMO - the secondary problem besides ur Test/hormones in the toilet is the feeling of just crap/lazy/no energy - alot of guys take time off during PCT or after which increases the loss of muscle.
        if u can just force yourself to get to the gym + keep working out u will bounce back faster + keep more.

But u also have to differentiate between muscle gain and water or fat - some guy bloat 20+ pounds of water+fat - then come off + lose 20.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
        X