Test E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E

just curious? can you run just a test e 250 cycle and have good results?

Yes, I just did my first cycle and it was 1ML of Test E 250 twice a week for 12 weeks. Just remember that it takes a good 4-5 weeks for the Test to kick in.

Comment

So how much did you gain on your test only cycle

Comment

Perfect beginners cylce. Just get a light AI and a proper diet, routine, and pct in place before you start
        ALEX.18
        Last edited by ALEX.18; 11-15-2012, 12:55 PM.
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

At the end of the cycle I had gone from 178 to 202. After PCT I am down to 192.

Comment

Congrats that alot of weight for a test only cycle

Comment

what did you take for pct?

Comment

PCT was clomid 100/50/50/25
                nolva 40/20/20/10

I also ran 40mg of var the last 4 weeks of my cycle.

Comment

I have done two cycles that were only test e/c, 500mg/week and had great results. One was my first cycle (10 weeks) and one was my third cycle (16 weeks). 500mg/week of test by itself is a very good cycle. Honestly, the only reason to add other compounds, or up dosages, is if your body starts actually needing those higher doses. Picture it like taking tylenol for a headache. You don't just down 15 pills for no reason. You start with one or two, and stay with that dose until your body develops a tolerance, then you go to three.

Comment

thx 4 all the input. much appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Comment

250ml a week is not a good cycle.....500ml a week however, is the recommended dosage for a first timer. It's also recommended to stick to 500 until your body builds a tolerance, like another member already stated.

Comment

thx. I'm not a first timer though. I've done a few cycles over the last couple years. Was just curious about doing test only. I'm 43 yrs old and you know I'm not planning on being a bodybuilder or anything. I've got pretty good size now. But at age 43 the natural test is not where it would be, at say, 23. So I wanted to try a test only cycle. You know kinda like a Hormone replacement therapy? lol

Comment

Working...
                        X