Gear/Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear/Labs

with respect to napsgear.net, are there better labs to consider over others (ei. is geneza pharms more trusted than nuvanna, etc)???

and just to be clear, what i am actually asking.... what are the most trusted labs offered by naps???

There are published tests on all GZ products by RonnyT on Nappys. Nothing is under dosed, and it is what it says is. Can't really ask for more than that?

Comment

Just pay the little more money and get gp gear i did not like the qdl labs personally

Comment

I liked qdl test and dbol. Haven't tried any of there other stuff though. GP is good to go and BD orals are pretty good. I don't have much experience with any other labs.

Comment

Gen Shi is very good. As far as injections I can easily use a 25pin not only for injecting but drawing, smooth, great results. GP is also great. Bio labs is ok.
          sigpic

Comment

GP is undeniably the go to lab. IME over the years, it's never let me down. Gen Shi is good to go, and the QDL tren e, mast and test p I have used is dosed well, but leaves me sore for days. Sometimes golf balls for weeks.
            Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Hey guinness i complained about qdl leaving me with golf ball pains. And these people say i was injecting wrong hahahaha these people are nuts sometimes. Stay away from qdl deca qdl tren

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                Hey guinness i complained about qdl leaving me with golf ball pains. And these people say i was injecting wrong hahahaha these people are nuts sometimes. Stay away from qdl deca qdl tren
                Roger that. It was no fluke, either. I'm no rookie to working a pin, and it didn't matter where I did it. Quads, glutes, or delts. It went away, but every injection was tender for awhile.
                Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Working...
                X