muscle fibers and weight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muscle fibers and weight?

I simply was wondering whether the weight of the muscle, let's say for the same size, would be different depending on what fiber you would have worked on? Not sure if that makes any sense
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Like could the muscles be the same size but wiegh diffrent cause of the size muscle fiber you targeted during a workout ?
    I'm sure it coule be the same size and have diffrent wieghts cause off density fat vs muscle but I think if it is solid muscle it should wiegh the same no matter the fiber make up. Thats got me twisted now I want to know I never thought bout that.

Comment

I don't know if this helps but it's worth a look I guess.

http://www.defrancostraining.com/art...ted-equal.html

http://johnhadzi.com/Wellness/big-mu...se-muscle.html
      Epe
      Last edited by Epe; 11-12-2012, 08:10 PM.

Comment

That was a very interesting read thanks man and yeah that's what I meant but I was at the end of a 3 days/night shift and I had a hard time expressing myself ha ha, doesn't answer my question tho lol
        xamo
        Last edited by xamo; 11-13-2012, 04:01 AM.

Comment

R u wondering if Fast twitch muscles weight more than slow twitch or vise versa?
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Yes for the same size muscle, as I know it takes a lot longer for slow twitch muscles to grow as big as fast twitch ones

Comment

World’s Only Fat Burning Coffee and Tea

We are clearly approaching the age of the Jetson’s. There is a company in America who has introduced to the world the only fat burning coffee and tea, which has been approved by the FDA to make this bold claim. Imagine drinking the most delicious organic coffee and tea during the day, but the major difference between your coffee and tea and other similar coffees and teas is that your coffee and tea has an exclusive patented computer chip like ingredient in it which burns fat and promotes lean muscle. World renowned researcher, Ann de wees Allen, has created not just the world’s only fat burning coffee and tea, but also thousands of other FDA approved and patented food items with the same computer chip like ingredients in them. Dr. Allen has introduced to the world delicious tasting organic foods which address the epidemic of obesity and diabetes globally. If this sounds like future technology then think again, because we now have access to these naturally engineered designer foods, particularly coffee and tea, which actually burn fat with minimal adjustments to our existing diet. Learn more about these exclusive organic designer foods (not found in public stores) which are positively impacting the lives of many people around the world today. www.BurnTheFatCell.com

Comment

Working...
              X