is it a drug or something better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it a drug or something better

Most steroid practitioners will agree that, while the effects of the injection tend to be temporary - providing relief from pain for one week up to one year - an epidural can be very beneficial for a patient during an acute episode of back and/or leg pain. Importantly, an injection can provide sufficient pain relief to allow a patient to progress with a rehabilitative stretching and exercise program. If the initial injection is effective for a patient, he or she may have up to three in a one-year period.

In addition to the low back (the lumbar region), epidural steroid injections are used to ease pain experienced in the neck (cervical) region and in the mid spine (thoracic) region. This article focuses on epidural injections in the low back area used to treat low back pain and radicular pain (also referred to as leg pain or sciatica).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anabolic steroids are artificial (synthetic) versions of the male hormone testosterone that help build muscle. They also enhance masculine characteristics.

Because they can help the body to form lean muscle, they are sometimes used to treat wasting and weight loss caused by HIV, and doctors sometimes prescribe them to people experiencing fat loss from the limbs because of lipodystrophy. Testosterone supplements are also used to treat low testosterone levels which can develop in people with HIV due to HIV infection, some other infections, anti-HIV drugs and other medicines.

Anabolic steroids are also widely used by body builders and by many people who weight-train at the gym.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It can be also used for treatment to control asthma is a steroid or other anti-inflammatory drug . Not only do steroids and anti-inflammatory drugs help people gain better asthma control, but these asthma drugs help to prevent asthma attacks .

Steroids and other anti-inflammatory drugs work by reducing inflammation, swelling, and mucus production in the airways of a person with asthma. As a result, the airways are less inflamed and less likely to react to asthma triggers , allowing people with symptoms of asthma to have better control over their condition.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So to all new user an people thinking about using steroid its not only for building a big body/great body it has something that hard headed people do not know yes i do understand in some view it can bring out the hulk in someone but only if he/she was a asshole/bitch to start with but noone had actual died from using small amount of test unless they used 2,000mg or more now thats what we call abuse have you ever heard of someone die from smoking weed if you have then it was not weed but anyways this was a little help for most user an newbee

I have had 7 epidural injections. I've had them in the L4 L5 disc space and in all the facet joints that are in relation to that disc space. The first that injection I had worked well for about 3 weeks I thought I was fxed But it wore off. Each of the others worked for a shorter amount of time till they had no effect at all. I ended up have one minimally invasive outpatient surgery that did nothing then had major back sugery to replace the failed disc. I don't know how the steroid injections work for someone who has a "minor" back problem but in the case of disc failure at least in my case they sucked , well all exepted the first one.
    And just for the record IMO a minor back problem is a major one that will mature if not treatd with respect.
    Epe
    Last edited by Epe; 11-09-2012, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X