Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partial ACL Tear - low dose gear + pct for rehab - Please give input

Some background:
    I'm 26, 5'10 175lbs 8% BF. I gained about 25-30 pounds of muscle while cutting from 25% to 8% (I worked 16 hour shifts at a computer and ate a ton - so no muscle lots of fat, then went to school and did heavy training and cardio) I have a real propensity for preworkouts and stims though - and I think my stretching suffered being so hyped up all the time. My knees weren't great going into this - but gaining all that muscle (most being my legs and back) has really strained my knees.

I have since stopped the stimulants and and heavy lifting and am focusing on stretching and movements with very low weight.

So I don't have insurance - and unfortunately swelling in my knee has left me to believe I have a few partial tears in my knee(s).

So far by doing research in AAS logs and medical articles I've found a few chemicals that could help:
    Nandrolone Decaonate
    Methylhydroxynandrolone
    Boldenone
    Fish Oil
    MSM
    Glucosamine
    Chondroitin
    Vitamin C

I have a feeling there are others that will help - I'm thinking anything with high estrogenic, progesteronic, and androgenic properties will be better for ligament growth than higher anabolic compounds.

I'm thinking of running a 12-20 week cycle including
    Test 125 EW, Boldenone 100 EW, Nandrolone Decaonate 100 EW, and also some MHN.

Proper PCT will include Testrol (trib, fenu, vitamins) and clomid
    arimidex will be on hand if any gyno issues happen (doubtful at these doses)

I'm worried about high test levels in the beginning - I know test inihibits collagen synthesis. I think I almost want super estro effects minus gyno - is that right?

Edit: In fact I have heard GHRP-2 has tendon/joint healing properties. Since I'll be doing low dose on this it shouldn't get too expensive for all this.
    Arch
    Last edited by Arch; 11-08-2012, 09:02 PM.
Working...
X