Naps website under reconstruction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps website under reconstruction?

I have not been able to access NAPS website for the last 3 days. Just curious what was up.
    Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

i just got on...was on there the other day too..try accessing through a link
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I have tried every link I can find, copied and pasted the address in every browser I have. Explorer, Chrome and Firefox. Same thing comes up every time, could not connect to http://www.napsgear.net/. I'm befuddled. Anyone have an answer for me?
      Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Malware antibytes will block it if you're running that program. It's obviously on your end. What software has updated in the last few days? Try disabling your anti spyware and or anti virus and see if it works. Make sure to close your browser. My malware anti bytes blocks the site. I disable malware and close/restart the browser and I'm g2g.
        spark1597
        Last edited by spark1597; 11-08-2012, 01:24 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

I was there earlier. The site is up.
          I've never heard of anti spyware apps blocking their site.

Comment

Yeah, my malware antibytes blocks it...took me forever to figure it out. They update the signatures to include various websites to block. Damn good program...maybe too good lol
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spark1597 View Post
              Yeah, my malware antibytes blocks it...took me forever to figure it out. They update the signatures to include various websites to block. Damn good program...maybe too good lol
              Thank you brother! That was indeed the problem. I had no idea they were that comprehensive. Now I just have to figure out how to add that website to the "safe" list. I'd like to reactivate malwarebytes it eventually.

Comment

Anytime Bro..glad I could help. I just deactivate it when I wanna go there. Let me know if you figure out the safe list.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spark1597 View Post
                  Anytime Bro..glad I could help. I just deactivate it when I wanna go there. Let me know if you figure out the safe list.
                  Hey spark. Open Malwarebytes, go to the protection tab, make sure all the boxes are checked. Then open your browser, go to the blocked website and when the error message appears, right click on the Malwarebytes icon in the system tray, go to "Add to Ignore List," and click on the top IP address that it shows you. It works fine for me now on all my browsers. Happy surfing bro!

Comment

Thanks for the help! Now I do t have to shut it down every time. Another pint I owe ya.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X