Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is legal with prescription in U.S.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is legal with prescription in U.S.?

After meeting with my doctor about having low test, he had me get a full panel blood test. I got the results back today and my test is low. I have an appointment with my doctor at the end of the week to discuss my options. What i would like to know is what is available with prescription in the U.S.? From what I read, test cypionate is fairly common. I have a good relationship with my doctor, so I would like to know what i might to be able to ask for. Thanks guys!
    http://www.napsgear.org/index.php?re..._banner_id=188

I tell my doctor i have sensitive skin so instead of the crappy test gel. They give me cypinate

Comment

My friend just got prescribed cyp

Comment

I was hoping there was some sort of blend like Sustanon or Testonon available but didn't know.
        http://www.napsgear.org/index.php?re..._banner_id=188

Comment

My doctor also prescribe me sermorelin. I tried it for about a year

Comment

i wouldnt even bother trying to get it from a doctor, there is so much of the same stuff being sold online or through street sellers!

Comment

Originally posted by PNG3000 View Post
              i wouldnt even bother trying to get it from a doctor, there is so much of the same stuff being sold online or through street sellers!
              You do realize what you just said makes absolutely no sense. A legal script isn't worth it? Really? Try buying 30 mg of human grade cyp for $15 total on the street. Good luck with that. Not to mention, being legal..no worries. That's what good insurance and a script will get ya.
              spark1597
              Last edited by spark1597; 11-20-2012, 09:02 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

they have anadrol-50 by unimed (why you get a script for anadrol is beyond me) anavar (oxandrin) and all the test's except suspension..you probably only get a script if you have aids, or some dramatic event in your life...with anadrol or anavar

Comment

Anadrol after an operation i was prescribe anavar but my insurance wouldnt cover it and could afford pharmacy anavar

Comment

Couldnt afford pharmacy grade.

Comment

test cyp is what i go for from my doc he takes good care of me with it

Comment

Test Cyp is pretty much the norm. We will probably be seeing an increase in the use of Test Undecanoate, which has been in use for several years in Europe. As far as Sust or Tesoviron, doctors probably won't prescribe it anytime soon, since they prefer long acting esters so as not to spike your levels too quickly. You can inquire about HGH, but even if they prescribe it for you, it's ridiculously expensive. Just be honest with your doc about your goals, and he'll more than likely hook you up fairly well, provided you don't have any health concerns that could be exacerbated by hormone treatment.
                        Employ your time improving yourself by other men's writings so that you shall come easily by what others have labored hard for. -Socrates

Comment

Working...
                        X