Masteron ethanate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masteron ethanate

Is masteron ethanate a good cheaper alternative to primo i never did primo cause to expensive for me taste. Tried masteron prop and liked it

wish i could help, but those are 2 compounds i have not used. i think i will use one of them for my next prep. i'll be interested in hearing what others have to say
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Guys i really thought this would be a good debate

Comment

i think alot of people are in your situation. primo has quite the price tag and from what i've seen, mast e isnt super popular. i asked about mast e once. the feedback i got was that the prop version would preferred by those who used both,
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

We should vote for primo 200 for product of the week

I wanna do a 20 week primo cycle, but it is a little expensive :P

Comment

Im all for voting for the gp 200mg primo

Comment

ive used mast prop, never primo due to cost...the mast worked as a nice hardening drug and also helped with sex drive
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                Is masteron ethanate a good cheaper alternative to primo i never did primo cause to expensive for me taste. Tried masteron prop and liked it
                Never tried mast but i hear its a good substitute to winny. Same effects less sides. I dont think anything could be compared to primo though
                "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I do wonder if primo is all hype Guys i just cant make myself vote for primo I guess i will just stick with tren,mast,stanazol

Comment

My understanding of it is you need alot of mg's often to see any real results. An that shits a little too steep for me. I tried it on my first cycle when i had no business using it and didnt get too much out of it
                    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

a friend of mine did primo for 16 wks at 600mgs 200mgs eod and he said he loved it and if he could afford it thats all he would take i would love to try primo

Comment

the next time the gp 200mg goes on sale i think i will buy what i can afford and stock up untill i can get enough to run a 15 wk cycle atleast at 600mgs a wk i here such good things about it but like you said there are other compounds that are cheaper that will do the job

Comment

Working...
                        X