Looking for a test e and tren e dose opinions needed. 8th cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a test e and tren e dose opinions needed. 8th cycle

Hello everyone this will be my 8th cycle 3rd cycle overall with tren e. Here is what I would like critiqued I am looking to run a high tren e and low test e dose I want the tren e to do most of the work (gear wise)
    Proposition #1
    Weeks 1-10 Test e 500mg per week
    Weeks 1-10 Tren E 1g per week
    Weeks 4-10 Winstrol tabs 100mg per day (50mg am 50mg pm)

Proposition #2
    Weeks 1-10 Test e 250mg per week
    Weeks 1-10 Tren e 600mg per week
    Weeks 4-10 Winstrol tabs 100mg per day (50mg am 50mg pm)

Adex and Aromasin will be ran starting at week 1 and pct will be Clomid 100/100/50/50/50

My stats are as follows.
    5'9
    225lbs 20 inch arms extremely muscular.
    Age 26 I've been on and off Anadrol since the 5th grade for a rare anemia I have testosterone and anadrol are fda approved to treat what I have. My first cycle was Sustanon 250 at 500mg per week. I have run tren e at 400mg per week and 500mg per week with no problems minimal sides. Caber will also be on hand as well. (currently en route)

Ok so basically I would like some PROFESSIONAL opinions only from those who have run tren e. DO NOT tell me how i would be better off running tren ace. I've done my research and I am dead set on running these compounds I am only interested in dosage opinions from PROFESSIONALS who have ACTUALLY run these compounds and have run them at higher doses. My goal is to weigh 235-240lbs and lose 3-4% body fat. Currently at 15% My diet exercise and cardio are all in check. Thank you for your time and advice!!!

Honestly, I don't like either bro. Not convinced there's a good way to run a high dosage of tren and a low dosage of test-running enough test when you run tren is crucial for best gains man. 250mgs test/week is way too low in my opinion and 1000mg/week of Tren is crazy man. Have a fair amount of AAS experience and cycle year round but also have a number of friends with their pro cards and never heard of a single one of them running Tren at a level like that. Personal experience and probably 15 tren cycles make my opinion for the ideal Tren E dosage right at 400mgs/week. Any lower and the results aren't dramatic and any higher and I start to experience sides. You said you didnt have sides before but look at the dose u ran it at and look what I just said. Even if your one of the few lucky ones that doesnt get visible sides even at a higher dose Tren is still a badass compound bro that takes a toll on your body whether you can feel it or not. I would urge you to consider running the tren for no more than 8 weeks either bro, its Tren E so its long lasting. Even after your last pin at 8 weeks the compound will still be present and having an effect at 10 weeks. I know you can find 15 places on line where it says don't run Tren for any more than 10 weeks but from a health standpoint and since you're running Tren E I really would cut it to 8. I dont really understand what you mean when you say you want the tren to do most of the work-the steroids don't compete for effectiveness in your body, you don't need to run less test in order to get more result from your Tren. Running a higher level of test wont diminish the effect of the Tren. In fact it will increase it because its a suppressive compound so running Tren and not enough test will leave you with a dick you'd swear was dead. Also I don't like stopping everything all at once, big believer in staggering it so why not run your test at least 2 weeks longer than tren-10 weeks if u do the tren for 8 or 12 weeks if youre hell bent on tren for 10. I'd run at least 500mg test/week but preferably higher if you can. No less than 500mg though. Here's what I would suggest

Week 1-8: Tren E 400mg/week
    Weeks 1-10: Test E 500mg/week
    PCT

Comment

First of all thank you for your response. i have read many posts and seen on several forums and boards that you want your tren e dose higher than your test e dose because they will be fighting over the same receptors and tren will win everytime leaving that extra test to linger and convert. What you have said makes a lot of sense and i also like the idea of cutting it off at 8-9 weeks it makes sense and makes the cycle safer. That is something I will consider...maybe 500-600mg for 8 weeks? I already have my gear and I have more than enough for either option. I got some free gear lol. I just finished pct from cycle number 7 so I'm no where near ready to start this I'm just trying to gather dosage opinions and see what other members on here feel is best when it comes to tren e. I just finished a very sweet test e and eq cycle I ran 300mg test e per week 16 weeks and 800mg per week of EQ for 14 weeks with 100mg per day of Anavar the last 6 weeks. I gained 27lbs total and lost 3% body fat. Is there anywhere on this board where Tren e doses are and cycles are discussed that you know of? And again thank you so much for your response all of this is being taken into consideration I am looking at all opinions at this point.

Comment

The forum on anabolic steroids and cycles might have some info or you could start a thread on there. Although I've never heard of what you're talking about with the receptors competing or needing to run more tren
        Than test, I'll certainly do a little research before I disagree. I run a baseline of 1000mg test/wk year round and 400mgs tren e/week for 8 weeks at a time 2 times a year. Always seen great results this way especially when I stack with dbol and the lbs really start packing on. Since you're planning on using winning though I'm assuming you want a cleaner bulk with less water retention so dbol would probably be out of the question. Gonna ask my buddy this afternoon, he's pro and swears by never going above 500mg test/week so go figure. I think you'll be hard pressed to find legit sources on here or online that will reccomend or endorse running tren above 400mg/week Bc the potential sides really don't outweigh the gains of an additional 200mg/week IMO. You're doing right though doing your reading and asking for opinions before you jump into anything, best of luck to you bro.

Comment

Someone else chime in, but wouldn't you want to drop the aromasin and add caber? I don't think either aro or adex combat the progesterone sides of Tren, thus needing caber instead.

Comment

ive seen a lot of guys running high tren/low test with good results..im about to use this system as part of a lean bulker soon. definitely go with your second idea...1 gram is too much tren e on your initial run with high tren/low test, esp since its a long ester. my cycle will be similar except im going to be using 300mg of mast a week instead of winny.
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

1 gram of Tren wow, never heard of going that high. I have read how many guys do a higher dose of Tren and lower dose of Test with good results although I have no experience with it. My opinion is 10 weeks is not long enough for those slower esters. Better off the lower dose and to run it a bit longer. I have used Tren E and Test E and they take a while before they really kick in. At 400 Tren E I was having problems that seemed like gyno so watch out. Adex and Aromasin both, why? Also there not the best for Tren Gyno. The lumps I had went away when the Tren stopped thank god.
              sigpic

Comment

I know that im not as experienced as most that have gave an opinion on this but from what I do know sometimes you would think as much as possible is the best but thats not always true if you have ran tren e before run it like your used to.Sometimes you dont need all that in your body less will give you the same results sometimes and have less sides this I have experience with.I ran test e really high for me at 800mgs a wk and thats not alot for most on this forum but I actually did better running the same cycle with less test e at 500mgs a wk.I know test and tren are different but I have heared other experienced people on this forum talk about the fact that sometimes you can run less and get the same results and then not have to worry about how bad its going to effect your body either way bro good luck with it.

GOOD LUCK GETTING BIG
                BIGMURPH

Comment

I would like test 500. Tren 600 masteron 400 and stanazol

Comment

Originally posted by bigmurph View Post
                    I know that im not as experienced as most that have gave an opinion on this but from what I do know sometimes you would think as much as possible is the best but thats not always true if you have ran tren e before run it like your used to.Sometimes you dont need all that in your body less will give you the same results sometimes and have less sides this I have experience with.I ran test e really high for me at 800mgs a wk and thats not alot for most on this forum but I actually did better running the same cycle with less test e at 500mgs a wk.I know test and tren are different but I have heared other experienced people on this forum talk about the fact that sometimes you can run less and get the same results and then not have to worry about how bad its going to effect your body either way bro good luck with it.

GOOD LUCK GETTING BIG
                    BIGMURPH
                    I have a buddy who cycles year round and has his pro card, never goes above 500mg test/week and swears by it so you're right everyones body reacts differently. Bump to what someone else said about stretching the cycle out-I'm still not sold on running Tren for longer than 10 weeks ever but I think 12 weeks + is much more effective with Test E.

Comment

I agree test should be run longer then tren anyway so the tren can get out of your system and then let the test get out then pct

Comment

Thanks everyone for your replies and helpful advice I kind of like BigLs plan of 600 tren e 500 test e. I am definitely leaning more toward my second one. Yes test and tren fight for the same receptors and tren being the stronger of the two wins every time and you don't want to have too much test left behind because it will turn into estro. I know most of you on this forum do not like the forum eroids.com but there is a guy on there who has or (claims that he has) run tren a and e every way possible. He swears by high tren and low test even has logs, blood work and intelligent reasons to back up his reasons. He prefers a 2:1 or 3:1 tren test ratio. you can also tell him what you're looking to do with tren a or e and he will put together a cycle for you. This guy doesn't just throw together numbers he takes everything into account. Anyways I'm still looking for opinions on what's best so if ya'll got any more thoughts or ideas I am all ears and Thanks again for all of your comments they are extremely helpful!!!

Comment

I haven't spent alot of time thinking or researching on this but I do know some do high tren low test cycles with reported success.

But I would think 600mg Tren 300 Test should be sufficient enough to see if this is good for you. (8-10wks on Tren)
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Yup. I just realized too that I will need to extend the length of the test e by two weeks so I have an easier pct and recovery. I completely forgot to put that in my cycle plan. Cabaser is on deck as well but shouldn't need it I am fortunate to not have too many sides with tren e.

Comment

I've decided to go with 800mg tren e 10 weeks and 500mg test e 12 weeks I'm 2 weeks in and I definitely feel agitation some night sweats and minor difficulty sleeping but otherwise sides are manageable and blood pressure is normal 138/82 26yo. Running aromasin through out cycle with pct clomid as stated. Caber is also on hand checking bloods in two weeks to make sure everything is ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X