No electric equals no gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No electric equals no gym

Well 3 weeks into test/deca cycle and dabm storm knocks out power for a whole week to all surroinding towns. Just my luck guys Kinda bummed out this was supposed to be the week of seeing gains. More like down the toilet

dude go old school man back then gym did not have much power all they had was 3 big ass fans an everyone shirtless working out we dont need power to workout we need tools to workout lol

Comment

worst case do some plyometrics for your athletic abilities. Some plyo pushups as well... make yourself a challenging routine...if you do your plyo right in 30 mins you should be exhausted and hurt
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Thanks guys gona try that today just to do something and cut some trees up that fell down

Comment

I've hit the gym when the power was out before haha. They had flood lights on stands set up through out the place running on a generator! They were determined haha

Comment

What was worse, and related to no power, was no food. In the aftermath of Sandy, also having no power, I had no food. I got severe gastric upset from eating what I had--- food on the edge. There was no power in the grocery stores. No food on the shelves of the stores that had power. No gas to drive anywhere. No means of storing food if you got it. I was lucky to get one good meal a day. Even if my gym had power, i didnt have the energy to work out. Kind neighbors fed me, but the net result was the loss of 6 hard earned pounds!
            Which just goes to show you, Diet is at least 75% of the muscle game!

Comment

ive lived through a lot of hurricanes and tropical storms, the power outage sucks but you have a usually a week to stock up on food and water. be thankful you get the week warning, if it was an earthquake or tornado you get hit and are basically fucked
              Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
              X