hcgenerate, daa, forged post cycle. blood work 1st results in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hcgenerate, daa, forged post cycle. blood work 1st results in

Ok guys, I'm in a position where this is pretty much my only options. So I fig I might as well make the most out of it. I'm going to get blood work asap, and when I'm done. Possibly in middle? I'm new and never had blood work before so I need know what all I need to have tested. I want to start these sup's asap but want bw done first. Its been 2 weeks since last pin. I did a mostly test e/c, but some tren in beginning of this poorly administered cycle. To see the details of cycle see my other post in this forum.

Here's what I have on hand.
    Nolvadex
    Femara
    Hcgenerate
    Forged post cycle
    DAA
    Milk thistle
    Saw palmetto
    Multi-vitamin

I've taken milk thistle ed since bout week 8 of almost 12 week cycle. Saw palmetto ed starting last week of cycle. Took nolvadex 20mg ed for 11 days starting 4 days after last pin. Switched to femara today at .625 mg (1/4 of 2.5 mg pill) ed.

I'm gonna try and get bw done tomo and start everything right after like this:

Multi-vitamin, Milk thistle and saw palmetto though out.

Week 1- femara .625 mg ed, hcgenerate 5 pills ed, daa 3g ed, forged post cycle ed
    Week 2&3- femara .625 mg eod, hcgenerate 5 pills ed, daa 3g ed, forged post cycle ed
    Week 4- femara .313 mg eod, hcgenerate 5 pills ed, daa 3g ed, forged post cycle ed

I choose to switch to femara because studies I found suggest a very good amout of LH stimulation when using it.

Please let me know what bw to get and any ideas about the rest.

Thanks
    GS811
    Last edited by GS811; 11-06-2012, 05:51 PM. Reason: update plan

when you start taking femara if you feel your joints start to hurt you need to cut back quick im gonna say you dont need that much how bad are the nips do they still hurt like before or did it sto since you stopped pinning.goto a doctor that prescribes test to his patients a hormone replacement threrapy doc tell him flat out i took this this is what happened i need bloodwork run it he will check it read it and tell you the best path to take there are knowledgeable people on this site but when it comes down to it none of us are doctors if your really having gyno let the doc tell you what to do but yes if i had to tell you what to do take femara take saw pallmeto and hcg and clomid i know you dont have the clomid on hand.but best bet let the doc tell you which way to go he could prescribe some drug none of us no the name of that will make you better in a week.see the doc.let me know how everything turns out this being a bad exp. for you is good to know what comes out of it so if someone else goes through it i can help them.
    GOOD LUCK BRO
    BIGMURPH

Comment

Originally posted by bigmurph View Post
      when you start taking femara if you feel your joints start to hurt you need to cut back quick im gonna say you dont need that much how bad are the nips do they still hurt like before or did it sto since you stopped pinning.goto a doctor that prescribes test to his patients a hormone replacement threrapy doc tell him flat out i took this this is what happened i need bloodwork run it he will check it read it and tell you the best path to take there are knowledgeable people on this site but when it comes down to it none of us are doctors if your really having gyno let the doc tell you what to do but yes if i had to tell you what to do take femara take saw pallmeto and hcg and clomid i know you dont have the clomid on hand.but best bet let the doc tell you which way to go he could prescribe some drug none of us no the name of that will make you better in a week.see the doc.let me know how everything turns out this being a bad exp. for you is good to know what comes out of it so if someone else goes through it i can help them.
      GOOD LUCK BRO
      BIGMURPH
      No gyno probs here, which is surprising after reading how easy some get it. Don't have/can't get clomid or hcg. What I have is hcgenerate which is a non priscription sup to aid in pct. It is supposed to increase LH therefore increasing natural test. DAA (d aspartic acid) is also a test booster. Forged post cycle is also supposed to aid in pct. I would post a link to the product, but not sure if that's allowed here. Search hcgenerate by ntbm.

I'm doing this as my pct cause its all I can get. I fig I need to do blood work to know if its all working. Then others can see also. Just need to know what to have the blood work test.

Thanks guys

Comment

Ok so here's what I've done so far. Nov 1 went for bloodwork @ 915am. At this point had 16 days since last pin of test c. Started 20mg nolvadex ed, 3 days after last pin and did for 11 days. Then started femara @ .625 mg ed, was on second day when did BW. Hadn't started anything else yet.

Then right after did BW, started taking all the other sup's. By day 3/4 joints and muscles started hurting. I assume this is due to how low my estrogen is?

Should I cont the femara and take eod or switch back to nolvadex?

Here is BW:
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X